Discussion Grass decks without Forest of Giant Plants

mrfr1day

Aspiring Trainer
Been play testing Lurantis GX with Tapu Bulu GX and it has been doing wonderfully even against top tier decks with Garb. However. I began testing it without FoGP and it barely got off the ground. Do you guys think we'll get a replacement for the stadium? And where do you see grass decks come September?

Been play testing Lurantis GX with Tapu Bulu GX and it has been doing wonderfully even against top tier decks with Garb. However. I began testing it without FoGP and it barely got off the ground. Do you guys think we'll get a replacement for the stadium? And where do you see grass decks come September?
Its an interesting topic. I think once the format slows down in rotation, then Grass won't have to rely on FoGP that much, and the damage reduction stadium Aether Paradise with help a bit. But for now, FoGP is the best option.

I'm running the same deck and all I run is FoGP and it works wonderfully. I will have to try without and see if I can find a replacement.

I don't think testing without FoGP is good now, because you're testing two different format speeds. Once we get the definite call on what gets rotated, then test without FoGP against decks modified for rotation, but testing right now doesn't help much.

Back