• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Gothitelle + NV

Avacado

See you space cowboy...
20 Pokeymans
4-2-3 Gothitelle
3-1-2 Reuniclus
1 Shaymin
1 Zekrom
1 Kyurem
1 Pichu
1 Cleffa

29 TSS
4 Collector
4 Twins
3 Juniper
2 N
2 Max Potion
3 Communication
4 Rare Candy
3 Junk Arm
2 Catcher
1 Switch
1 Super Rod

11 Energy
2 DCE
9 Psychic

Strat:

Get out gothitelle quick, as well as reuniclus, its a basic goth strategy with Noble victor cards added into it. Shaymin to move energy from a doomed gothitelle. Kyurem for water weakness to tyram, zekrom for megas and to obviously absorb damage. N for a disruptive comeback and it can work as a ponts.... but for both players early game, If necessary. Super Rod to get back any discarded energies, gothitelle, gohite etc.

I wanted to add a 4th gothitelle and a 2nd pichu since i never seem to get pichu when i need it, dont know what to take out. Thanks!

I think rocky helmet would go great in this deck to be attached onto gothitelle. A basic using eviolite and attacking gothitelle would get hit with the extra 20 being taken off by eviolite.

-1 Juniper
-1 Switch

+2 Rocky Helmet

Back