Discussion Gorgeist: The Next Garbodor?

I dunno I feel like it's just gonna be one of those decks that can with any luck purely out-prize big GX decks but Garb is a big problem maybe it can beat volc with all the Ex/GX's? But really I don't have that much of an idea.
You're right, I'm not sure about how it's going to do either, but I really think this is just going to be a good Expanded deck since Sigilyph allows you to use more tool cards. And let's remember that you don't have to discard all of them unless your opponent has a 250-hp Pokemon. The cool thing is you can discard as many tools as you want to do as much damage as you need. That's really why I even made this thread.

Four Klefki tends to help a lot with the tool recovery issues in standard. Since Klefki is a Pokémon that can be attached as a tool card it can be retrieved with Rescue Stretcher. Include a total of 12-16 additional tool cards and the deck is ready to go.

THIS! Removing the downside of loading items in the discard is great! I don't see gourgeist being a major threat tho to standard format right out the gate tho, but is definitely a card for the binder

Back