Writing Good vs. Evil--The Pokemon Anime Saga

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
It's a rivalry that has plauged the world for ages. In Pokemon it's no different. Evil teams like Magma and Aqua have taken evil to a new level, in their quest to change the world, they brought back to life Kyogre and Groudon, only to be quickly subdued. Now, Team Rocket is the root of all evil. Disbanded by a 10 year old, they brought their roots to Johto, doing underground missions. Now, they have decided to try and make their "most wanted" Trainers and make them Team Rocket members ! This takes place during an average day. Everyone Ash met except Tracey are there, celebrating Ash's conquest of the Sinnoh League (like that will happen). Jessie, James and Meowth have captured Misty, Max and Brock and made them Team Rocket members ! (Max is 10 at this point, he has Pokemon). Now Ash and May must stop their evil plans and rescue thier friends.

To play in my interactive fan-fic you must either play as:
Ash
May
Or another Trainer

To play as another Trainer, here is the form to fill out
Name:
Region:
Town in region:
Pokemon:
Why join Ash and May: Say like my friend/brother/sister/cousin was taken away and made a Team Rocket member

Time is running out on Ash and May. Do they have what it takes to topple Team Rocket's evil plan ?

Sure I'm in.

Name: Alister Rodchester
Region: Johto
Town in Region: Blackthorne Town
Pokemon: Dragonair, Jynx, Gravler, Meganium, Airados, Stantler along with Porygon2, Porgon, Xatu, Castform and Fortress.
Background: My dad helps out with making Pokemon and was called up to Hoenn for the Castform project. Now Team Rocket has him!

I want in!

Name:Josh
Region:Sinnoh
Town in region:TwinLeaf
Pokemon:Staraptor,Lucario,Croagunk,Garchomp,Charizard,Pikachu,also with:Heracross,Kingler,Tauros,Laprus
Why join Ash and May:My pokemon(Infernape) was pokenapped!

All right, I'll post the members here !

Master of the six Kings
CrazyAipom

NOTE: You can join if your Pokemon or parents were kidnapped, too !

I'll join!!!
Name: Timothy
Region: Sinnoh
Town in region: Twinleaf
Pokemon: Milotic, Blaziken, Swellow, Jolteon, Tyrannitar, Exploud
Why join: My best friend Jeremy was kidnapped for a ransom of my Shiny Tentacruel...

Name:Tyler
Region:Jhoto
Town in region:Goldenrod
Pokemon:Lucario,Jolteon,Espeon
Why join Ash and May: Lucario told me to help them!

Back