Help Good Tech for Golisopod/Zoroark Mirror

MHALL1207

Aspiring Trainer
Looking for unique ideas on the best tech card or cards to make the Mirror match more favorable
Also looking for Best tech to add to make the safeguard matchup more favorable

Thanks in advance

Sudowoodo is great in Zoro, for Zoro. As for Safeguard, don't bother teching against it, Guzma does its work, and Mewtwo is always there.

+1 acerola/max potion/turtonator makes the mirror easier. The matchup will come down to who can acerola at the right time. Having 4 copies instead of 3 or 3+max potion makes it easier. Turtonator is splashable agaianst golisopod for weakness and only requires a DCE.

I like what everyone has said so far. I definitely agree with the extra Max Potion or the Acerola. Turtonator is subpar - it’s nice conceptually because you think you put your opponent in a weird and uncomfortable situation, but Guzma happens and now you have a DCE on a turtle instead of a Zoroark. I’d opt for the first two.

Yeah, definitely a fourth Acerola and try to hang onto them for the optimal time. Try not to discard them with Sycamore and what not. I feel like using Acerola correctly is what makes or breaks the mirror match.

Back