Good old one paragraph add on 2

But then I relized it I really was fighting Glacia (and she still had ice Pokemon) and those last couple of posts were just a dream. So I sent out Mew and had it use Transform to become Ho-Oh and totally destroy Glacia's ice Pokemon. I went in the next room only to find myself face to face with...

the legendary dogs, who started obeying my in ho-oh transformed mew, so I ...

my 6 Pokémon: lanturn, mew, cloyster, meganium, shiny snorlax and macargo

82¢. So I said, "you dogs are worthless!!!!" Then they started firing off their useless moves from their UF version, which did 40 damage to all of them, discarded all their energies, and discarded the top 10 cards of their deck. Then they died.. :D I carefully stepped over the stinking bodies and into....

a snorlax, so i used mew to teleport it away, but there was another snorlax, so I teleported it, but there where sooo many snorlax that I...

...took a plane to the Orange Island, only to meet the Snorlax I teleported and it rolled over me! Then I...

The nose of a giant Wailord that just happened to be flying by!!!! (weird, huh?) Then, the Wailord's nose started to twitch.... It went, HAH, HAH, HAHTCHOO!!!!! And sneezed out the snot-covered Snorlax into....

And by the way, where did Breloom come from?

the the belly of another snorlax, so i asked my mew to stop being transformed into breloom and ...

my 6 Pokémon: lanturn, mew, cloyster, meganium, shiny snorlax and macargo

ate snorlax but then.... somthing went wrong!!!! Wha.....what is it?

Then a Shadow Lugia appeared infront of me and used a beam to transport me to another dimension. The dimension was the game Pokemon XD!..

Back