• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

good luxchomp deck?

DIALGA G X

LUXCHOMP RULES!!!
2-2 luxray gl x
2-2 Garchomp c X
1-1 erl
1 promocroak
1 bronzong g
1-1 uxie x
2 crobat g
1-1 blaziken fb x
1 dragonite fb
1 azelf
lucario gl

Energy
1 physhic
2 fire
3 electric
4 dce

supporters, trainers, stadiums
4 power spray
4 cyrus's conspiracy
4 poketurn
4 energy gain
4 sp radar
2 bebe's search
2 pokemon collector
1 luxery ball
1 vs seeker
2 aaron's collection

I think you are not running enough energy i would do this.
-1 sp radar
- 2 power sparys
+ 3 which ever energy

-2 SP Radar
-2 Energy Gain

+4 Call Energy

-1-1 ERL
+1 Pokemon Collector
+1 {L}

-2 {R} energy
+1 Uxie
+1 {P} energy

This deck is all about consistancy, and if you are only playing 2 Pokémon Collector and no Call Energies, there's no way in heaven you'll ever get a good setup. ERL was good, but there's no more Claydol any more, so that means you have to play both of your Bebe's to get out both pieces, or pray that you draw them off of Uxie or uxie Lv. X. It's not consistant enough, and honestly, it doesn't help your matchup against much, save for Gengar, and with Gengar Prime being meta at States, it won't help much against that either (Gengar Prime has a poke-body, not a poke-power.)

why should i take out the fire energy? why do i need 3 uxie?
my sp radar is my sp saecher without having to end my turn, hence giving me an extra attack.

you don't need 2 uxie, you only need two. I only suggested adding one, as did thefleeee

an SP Searcher is good, but you don't need FOUR of them. Especially not with Vileplume being extremely popular. Call energy is more consistant, and takes out MULTIPLE basic Pokémon, and Pokémon Collector takes out Multiple basic Pokémon, including Uxie, which SP Radar Cannot.

I suggested dropping the fire energy because I suggested dropping ERL, but I overlooked the Blaziken FB Lv. X in your deck, so that's my mistake, keep them in.

thankyou, i was just wondering how many vile gar near you there are, where i am, the only vile gar is in the masters since the seniors really don't care to use the deck or want to learn how to play. i went to 5 out the 10 cities in my area and i only saw 1 in the seniors, he never got into the cut off of the compitition
i will though ad 2 or 3 call energy

I saw ALOT of vilegar in my area (southern california) out of 3 battle roads (with 5 matches each, averaged 70 masters per battle road) I only faced a non -vilegar 4 times. but vilegar almost never made top cut. and NEVER won any of the tournaments.

so, I doubt we'll see much vilegar come states.

thenkyou just wonderig, i rarly see them and when i do its usaully a master who doesn't know how to play them. in my area we see alot of luxchomp and gyrados ( out of 31 people at the last cities, 8 played luxchomp and 14 played gyrados, still i was using a magnezone and came in 3rd)

Back