• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Good Game Man (Gardevoir, Gothitelle, Mewtwo EX)

DeepSleepDarkrai

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:23
4-2-4 Gothitelle EP (#43, #46, #47)
3-2-2 Gardevoir ND (#55, #56, #57)
2 Mewtwo EX ND (#54)
4 Elgyem NV (#55)

T/S/S:24
4 Professor Oak's New Theory
3 Junk Arm
3 Cheren
3 P. Comm
3 Rare Candy
2 Twins
2 Great Ball
2 Pokemon Catcher
1 Burned Tower
1 Pokemon Collector

Energy: 13
13 Psychic Energy

Strategy
The Strategy of this deck is to set up Gardevoir and Gothitelle as turn 2 which with Elgyem I could help with. Mewtwo EX is for cleaning up big Energy costin Pokes. Let me know what you think, what should I add or remove? Could this be a Contender for the State Championships?

I really like that you don't rely on Mewtwo as your main attacker here but rather a sweeper instead. Anyway your line looks pretty good I'm just not sure why you don't run more collector for consistency purposes.

Do you think it would be rediculous to add a 3-0-2 Reuniclus with a Kirlia and elygem taken out? It would be intersting and unstoppable if you could somehow get it all set up

Lumos77 said:
Do you think it would be rediculous to add a 3-0-2 Reuniclus with a Kirlia and elygem taken out? It would be intersting and unstoppable if you could somehow get it all set up

Problem is that you already have 2 stage 2 Pokémon here. that would slow you down ALOT.

True, but I wanted to dicuss the possibility
Anyways, to the deck. I'm not crazy about Elygem. I would take him out and add 2 Shaymin, 1 Cleffa, 1 Jirachi. Maybe add a couple seekers as well for free healing in tandem with Shaymin

-4 Elgyem

+2 Pichu
+1 Cleffa
+1 Twins

Honestly, I'm not sure this is going to work. Other Mewtwo will be running rampant, and you won't be able to consistently setup Gothitelles after KOs. Especially with only two Twins. Also not sure what the four Elgyem are for. They won't be the best option until BW-on, when Pichu and Collector leave.

Wait, I do not see any need for Gothitelle because Mewtwo will be the main attacker (correct me if I am wrong). I'd
take out some gothitelles and add some other cards needed

Jirachi said:
Wait, I do not see any need for Gothitelle because Mewtwo will be the main attacker (correct me if I am wrong). I'd
take out some gothitelles and add some other cards needed

In this build Gothitelle is the main attacker and Mewtwo is more of a late game sweeper.

Back