good cheap deck

camerupt59

Aspiring Trainer
what is a good deck that dosen't have lv.xs a whole lot of rare holos
and is either water fire grass or fighting realated. it also shouldnt include costly trainers either

For grass, Masquerain MT + Ariados MT is a really really cheap one, although it isn't very good. Speed Empoleon or Empoleon with Octillery MT/ Dodrio MT is the way to go if you want a cheap water deck. Overall, Donphan SW + Jumpluff SW is a good upcoming Grass/Fighting deck. So it's your choice really.

Gold Luck

Golduck + Xatu. Only supporters are Birch, Prof. Rowan, and Copycat. Use a lot of Balls and other trainers.

Attack for 60 with golduck then use xatu's power to move confusion over to your opponent.

Another Grass deck that I think is cheap is T2 Kricketune. This deck is basically swarmed with the Kricketune family ONLY & it is a fast deck...

T2 Banette/T2 Mothim/T2 Venomoth/T2 Everything with 1 pokemon evolution - is a very cheap and fast deck...

camerupt35 said:
could you post a reply to this with all the cards in the dophan jumpluff deckstealthangel?

No, he cannot, as that is against the rules.

The Donphan/Jumpluff deck is pretty simple. Read my tournament report and you'll have a pretty good idea of what is in it. The deck is indeed rather good, and the most expensive cards in the deck are probably the Jumpluffs, and maybe the Furrets if you opt to use those.

Well, with cards from POP6 and the starter deck from MT you can easily build a Ramparados/Lucario deck. Here is a basic decklist:

Pokemon (19)

4 Riolu DP
4 Lucario POP 6
4 Skull fossil MT
4 Cranidos MT
3 Ramparados POP6

Trainer (24)

4 Bebe's search MT
4 Fossil excavator MT
2 Prof Rowan DP
2 Oak's research DF
2 Steven's advice PK
2 Cozmo's Discovery
1 Scott PK
2 Great Ball PK/HP
1 Warp Point

Energy (17)

17 Fighting

T2 Kricketune/T2 Banette is the Best Cheapest deck, you can bought tha card's for it for ~30$

Tune work best with Time-Space Distortion though and that isn't cheap. Yes you can use Night Maint... but it clearly doesn't work as well when you do. I wouldn't run it at an event without TSD.

Azure said:
Well, with cards from POP6 and the starter deck from MT you can easily build a Ramparados/Lucario deck. Here is a basic decklist:

Pokemon (19)

4 Riolu DP
4 Lucario POP 6
4 Skull fossil MT
4 Cranidos MT
3 Ramparados POP6

Trainer (24)

4 Bebe's search MT
4 Fossil excavator MT
2 Prof Rowan DP
2 Oak's research DF
2 Steven's advice PK
2 Cozmo's Discovery
1 Scott PK
2 Great Ball PK/HP
1 Warp Point

Energy (17)

17 Fighting
I agree with this idea, if you want you can add a Lucario Lv.X from the new tin

best cheap deck would be the one I'm using in my next CC, you will find out what it is once I post that report

z0n3 g3tt3r said:
T2 Kricketune/T2 Banette is the Best Cheapest deck, you can bought tha card's for it for ~30$
I found a shop that sold Nette for 99 cents. So they are DEFINATELY a cheap deck. They're pretty good too.

Back