Good bye my destructive friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

infmach

can't get Bridgit Mendler out of my mind
As you might notice there is a better version of T-tar,Tina LV.X.What I am asking is: Is T-tar dead?

Ya, it will not be as big but as you said girntina lv.x does the same for less but sends them to the lost zone insted of the discard and has hand disruption. It also leaves alot of space for tech like spirtomb or zapados to help spread damage.

ShiftryMaster said:
In a t-tar deck that plays weavile SW you get a faster setup (shadow charge)

It's totally not like you can do that with Giratina >_>.
But Tyranitar is still better, it's body is superior and has Grind.

Tyranitar is NOT better.

Let us examine the power of both decks.

TTar: Main attacker....Weavile: Charger...HP: 140HP...Damage: 30 spread...

Giratina: Main attacker...Togekiss: Charger...HP 150 (w/ SP temple, FOR A BASIC!)...Damage: 30 spread + lost zone

The way I see it, T-Tar takes T4 to charge up. Giratina can be T2 if you get at least 2 energy on togekiss's serene grace...as T1 you attach and T2. Also, I can see an absol stall that works to make your opponent's setup slower and helps with giratina's body.

Giratina also can send pokemon to the lost zone. No TSD, NM, or anything can get you that in DP-PT.

Giratina takes 4 energy. T-Tar takes 5.

Giratina can start as the starter. T-Tar needs weavile.

Togekiss doesn't waste an attack like weavile, can sit the bench, and get up to 10 energy...(I would play 16 ENRG in Giratina)

Giratina is weak against {D} and Drapion/T-Tar is dark. T-Tar is {F}...Gliscor, Machamp, Pardos, Kabutrouge, Lucario rogue.

Giratina takes less time to charge, lost zone, more HP, poke body, let loose power, etc.

Wiseman. said:
Togekiss doesn't waste an attack like weavile, can sit the bench, and get up to 10 energy...(I would play 16 ENRG in Giratina)
Togekiss is stopped by Power Spray or Ampharos. Thus possibly wasting/shutting down your engine, nor is Togekiss guaranteed unlike Weavile

I still think T-tar is better, Weavile is much easier to set up than Togekiss and Grind is a great attack, too. Giratina may be able to send thing to the lost zone for less energy, but T-tar has better energy circulation and a good secondary attack.

Wiseman. said:
Tyranitar is NOT better.

Let us examine the power of both decks.

TTar: Main attacker...Weavile: Charger...HP: 140HP...Damage: 30 spread...

Giratina: Main attacker...Togekiss: Charger...HP 150 (w/ SP temple, FOR A BASIC!)...Damage: 30 spread + lost zone

The way I see it, T-Tar takes T4 to charge up. Giratina can be T2 if you get at least 2 energy on togekiss's serene grace...as T1 you attach and T2. Also, I can see an absol stall that works to make your opponent's setup slower and helps with giratina's body.

Giratina also can send pokemon to the lost zone. No TSD, NM, or anything can get you that in DP-PT.

Giratina takes 4 energy. T-Tar takes 5.

Giratina can start as the starter. T-Tar needs weavile.

Giratina is weak against {D} and Drapion/T-Tar is dark. T-Tar is {F}...Gliscor, Machamp, Pardos, Kabutrouge, Lucario rogue.

Giratina takes less time to charge, lost zone, more HP, poke body, let loose power, etc.

u just added a bunch of rouges to t-tar list i just think u have something against t-tar

chefz11, please do not post in threads that are two weeks or older.

*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back