• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Golisopod GX Post Rotation Idea *

theblackqueen

Aspiring Trainer
Updated the list*

Just looking for a little feedback. Basically the idea is to go for 2 hit KO over the OHKO and try to switch and heal as frequent as possible. Got a couple tech things in there. If you have any questions about why I am running something feel free to ask. Oh and I don't like Sycamore so I only will run 1 lol but tell me what you guys think. Thanks!

Pokémon:
3 Golisopod GX
4 Wimpod (Wimp Out)
2 Zoroark (Stand In)
2 Zorua
2 Tapu Lele GX

Supporters:
2 Wicke
2 N
2 Hala
1 Sycamore
1 Skyla
1 Brigette
2 Acerola
3 Guzma

Items:
4 Puzzle Of Time
2 Heavy Ball
2 Ultra Ball
2 Muscle Dumbells
2 Float Stone
2 Escape Rope
2 Switch
3 Max Potion
2 Field Blower
1 Professors Letter

Energy:
3 DCE
2 Rainbow
6 Grass

Last edited:
How about golisipod gx with stand in zoroark, basically stand in with zoroark with float stone then retreat back into golisipod gx also if need be zoroark is still a good single prize attacker

How about golisipod gx with stand in zoroark, basically stand in with zoroark with float stone then retreat back into golisipod gx also if need be zoroark is still a good single prize attacker

That's a pretty sweet idea!

So maybe do something like

3 Golisopod GX
3 Wimpod
2 Zoroark
2 Zorua

?

3 Golisopod GX
3 Wimpod
2 Zoroark
2 Zorua

?
Depending on the number of supporters and items you run plus energy I've been trying to come up with a way to do this with zoroark and zoroark break to take advantage of foul play

adding a free retreat attacker like baby koko wouldn't be bad either, then there are other switching options and for a DCE or 2 attachments you get spread damage. And then switch to koko and retreat back into Gol for big damage again!

adding a free retreat attacker like baby koko wouldn't be bad either, then there are other switching options and for a DCE or 2 attachments you get spread damage. And then switch to koko and retreat back into Gol for big damage again!
Another great option with vs seeker gone it's tough trying to figure out supporter lines

3 Golisopod GX
3 Wimpod
2 Zoroark
2 Zorua

?
Why even include the Wimpod? Please help me understand its value versus increasing the the Zoroark line to 3-2-2 replacing the Wimpod altogether? Thanks.

Another great option with vs seeker gone it's tough trying to figure out supporter lines

Free retreat is deff a good idea. I do like the ability with Zoroark seeing's Hex is going to be out so all there is to worry about is Wob.

Yes the Vs makes it a little troublesome making the call for the right amount of support.

At least with Puzzle you could grab Supporter plus anything else you could need.

I like the idea of the Break cause that could work with the Rainbow and you could use Golisopod GX attacks as well, probably a better option for trying to hit the GX move.
Then you could drop the DCE and just run Grass and Rainbow. Though will need to incorporate more Ultra Ball, the new Wimpod has 3# retreat so I really just had the Ultra for Lele and Heaves were for the whole Golisopod line. Plus cause it runs such little energy itll be easier to stay set up and attack, The Zoroark will get around getting locked from Baby Alolan Ninetales as well.

Thanks for all the ideas guys, this deff is seeming to shape up better.

You should run GRI Wimpod with Shining Celebi to shuffle in damaged Golisopod GXs

I actually was going to make that change when it releases! But that's not till October I think, I was just trying to get the initial list until then ( ^ , ^ ) thanks! Great minds think alike (>_^) ☆

Back