• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Golisopod GX/Golisopod

The Last Shaymin

Floof
Interesting twist... blah blah blah decklist time

Pokemon: 19

4-Win-pod
3-Golisopod GX
2-Golisopod
2-remoraid
2-Octillery
2-Tapu Lele
2-Koko Promo
1-Dawn wings necrozma
1-espeon EX

Trainer: 31
4-Sycamore
4-Guzma
2-N
2-Cynthia
3-Acerola
3-Float stone
3-Choice band
4-Ultra ball
2-rescue stretcher
2-field blower
1-Brigette

Energy: 10
4-DCE
6-Grass energy

I can't afford zoroarks, etc

well i can but I don't feel like it

so ima try this instead

Last edited:
Get the Zoroarks you layzee boy. Isn't this just a worse version of GoliGarb? What purpose does Octillery have, other than "why not"?

I too run a Golisopod GX deck, as well as other "setup" decks; and from my experience, I find that running 3 Brigette are very, very helpful in establishing a full/semi-full bench T1 consistently (90%+) of the time. So, consider adding 2 more Brigette.

Secondly, running 4 Professor Sycamore and a 2-2 Octillery line seem excessive. Further, Octillery is an easy Guzma-1HKO target. Consider replacing 2 Professor Sycamore with 2 Lillie to provide improved (IMO) overall card-draw capability. I usually run no supplemental card-draw support provided via Pokémon (e.g., Octillery, Oranguru, etc.); but when i do, I favor Oranguru since it is a Basic with decent HP and could also be used as an attacker if need be. I'd suggest dropping the 2-2 Octillery line for 2 Oranguru. This would result also in freeing up 2 slots that can be used for the aforementioned extra Brigettes.

Instead of running 2 Rescue Stretcher, why not replace 1 with a Super Rod which could be used to recover and recycle G energy too?

I hope you find these comments helpful.

Back