• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Golem Smash

FreedanNadd

Poke'Master Jedi Nadd
POKEMON
* 3 Golem EX GEN
* 2 Landorus FF
* 2 Hawlucha FF
* 1 Regirock EX FC
* 2 Shaymin EX ROS
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:
* 2 Professor Sycamore
* 2 Lysandre
* 1 AZ
* 1 Professor Birch's Observations
* 1 Teammates
* 1 Skyla
* 2 Korrina
* 3 Ultra Ball
* 4 VS Seeker
* 2 Level Ball
* 2 Protection Cube
* 2 Fighting Fury Belt
* 2 Fighting Stadium
* 2 Switch
* 1 Energy Retrieval
* 1 Professors Letter
* 4 Max Elixir
* 1 Super Rod
Energy:
* 4 Strong Energy
* 12 Fighting Energy

I have actually had a lot of fun and success with this deck. Sometimes I feel like it could use a third Cube if/when one or 2 are prized, but ultimatly I have better games with the first attack with FFB, stadium, Regirock EX on bench and 2 or so strong energies. It takes a bit to power up, but the max elixirs and Landorus are good for that! Tell me what you all think?

Why use landorus when you could use Carbink break? Carbink has more survivability and seems like it was literally made for this kinda fighting deck with high attack costs. Maybe drop the landorus, one hawlucha and a energy retrieval for a 2-2 carbink break line.

This allows you to compressor away your stron energy then bring em back with carbink break. It's quite effective.

I completely forgot about carbink break! Thank you... I only have one on TCGO so I will at least start with -2 Lando -1 Hawlucha, -1 fight energy, +1 compressor + 2-1 carbink line! I like energy retrieval, when I have a ultra ball and only 2 energy, I use it to get them back so I can use that turn for energy.

Back