• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard GlaliePLume (Glalie EX / Vileplume)

Michael barragan

Aspiring Trainer
so the point of the deck is like giratina/vileplume or miltank vileplume but except to hit harder and disrupt your opponent

Pokemon: 18
  • 4 Oddish
  • 3 Gloom
  • 4 Vileplume
  • 3 Glalie EX
  • 2 Regice
  • 2 Shaymin EX
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 34
  • 4 Judge
  • 3 Sycamore
  • 2 Lysandre
  • 2 AZ
  • 2 Battle Reporter
  • 2 Center Lady
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 4 Trainers Mail
  • 3 Level Ball
  • 2 Float Stone
  • 2 Muscle Band
  • 4 Forest of Giant Plants
Energy: 8
  • 4 Water Energy
  • 4 Double Colorless
Strategy:

Real Simple Glalie EX with muscle band can hit 170 which is knocking out almost all EX and doesnt struggle with Lugia or Yveltal like Giratina Can, it can also one shot giratina in mirror where giratina cannot as well as hand disruption constantly judging and regice there for tougher EX matchups like Megas Etc, only weakness to the deck is Pyroar no way around it and Aegislash cant hit it any suggestionst thoughts better than miltak because even if you cant match hand size which is actually quite easy with judge or battle reporter or just playing cards you are hitting for 70 with muscle band where miltank is hitting for 80 with muscle band, so i belive this is the attacker vileplume was waiting for

I actually would debate adding Noctowl from breakthrough, that's the attacker Vileplume has been waiting for.

a stage 1 90 HP that can be one shotted where our opponent also has access to judge Birch Shauna might be a little riskier but i see your point also 5 items and muscle band is still only 120 so not 1 shotting yveltal manectric Lugia while being one shot back really hurts

Last edited:
Back