• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Glalie/Garbo

cbro2

Aspiring Trainer
Been giving this a try, it's worked out fairly good but I definitely feel it needs a few improvements.

3x Glalie EX
3x Mega Glalie EX
2x Rubbish
2x Garbodor
1x Glaceon EX
1x Regice EX
1x Shaymin EX

4x Judge
3x Birch's
1x N
1x Pokemon Fan Club
1x Lysandre

4x Dive Ball
3x Acro Bike
3x VS Seeker
2x Ultra Ball
2x Trainers Mail
1x Town Map
1x Super Rod
1x Prof Letter
2x Glalie Spirit Link
2x Float Stone
2x Fighting Fury Belt

2x Rough Seas

4x DCE
8x Water Energy

Essentially the idea is to try and power up a turn 2 Glalie and hit for 150 with judge being used to balance hands. Mega Glalie is used to OHKO when damage starts to rack up. Glaceon is mainly for countering greninja and trevenant break but works against most evolutions. Regice is an excellent stall against EX's and Garbo is obviously for the ability lock. Let me know what you think.

With it being such a stadium heavy format, I suggest either running 4-5 stadiums or none. Also 12 energy is alot for any deck.
-2 water energy
+2 rough seas
Maybe?

I play Delinquent and actually liek playin Lugia EX which can kill stadiums as well, im sure it probably a cost thing, i which case id be right there with you, but id play more Shaymin EX if feasibly possible. I have 2 and had on occasion 1 or both be prized and just hurts.

I play Delinquent and actually liek playin Lugia EX which can kill stadiums as well, im sure it probably a cost thing, i which case id be right there with you, but id play more Shaymin EX if feasibly possible. I have 2 and had on occasion 1 or both be prized and just hurts.
True, that would be the worst lol. Good point

I always liked shrine memories for the deck. Either way it doesn't matter much.

Here are my suggestions
- 4 Dive Balls
+ 2 Ultra balls
+ 2 Trainers Mail

Because your only playing one shaymin EX, along with Acrobike, your going to need to speed up the deck. Trainers Mail will help, while ultra ball will get you what you need at the right times. You are playing Pokemon Fan Club. You should be covered on your Pokemon needs with those changes.

Hi @cbro2

I really like the idea of this deck in the next format!

I'd refine the list in a couple of places to make it more consistent. My suggestions are below:

-1 Glaceon-EX
-3 Professor Birch's Observations
-1 Pokemon Fan Club
-4 Dive Ball
-3 Acro Bike
-2 Fighting Fury Belt
-1 Town Map
-1 Professor's Letter

+1 Shaymin-EX
+4 Professor Sycamore
+1 Lysandre
+1 VS Seeker
+2 Ultra Ball
+1 Trainers' Mail
+3 Max Elixir
+1 Glalie Spirit Link
+1 Float Stone
+1 Shrine of Memories

Pokemon (13)

3 Glalie-EX
3 M Glalie-EX
2 Shaymin-EX
2 Trubbish
2 Garbodor
1 Regice

Trainers (35)

4 Professor Sycamore
4 Judge
2 Lysandre
1 N

4 VS Seeker
4 Ultra Ball
3 Trainers' Mail
3 Max Elixir
3 Glalie Spirit Link
3 Float Stone
1 Super Rod

2 Rough Seas
1 Shrine of Memories

Energy (12)

8 Water Energy
4 Double Colorless Energy

Hi @cbro2

I really like the idea of this deck in the next format!

I'd refine the list in a couple of places to make it more consistent. My suggestions are below:

-1 Glaceon-EX
-3 Professor Birch's Observations
-1 Pokemon Fan Club
-4 Dive Ball
-3 Acro Bike
-2 Fighting Fury Belt
-1 Town Map
-1 Professor's Letter

+1 Shaymin-EX
+4 Professor Sycamore
+1 Lysandre
+1 VS Seeker
+2 Ultra Ball
+1 Trainers' Mail
+3 Max Elixir
+1 Glalie Spirit Link
+1 Float Stone
+1 Shrine of Memories

Pokemon (13)

3 Glalie-EX
3 M Glalie-EX
2 Shaymin-EX
2 Trubbish
2 Garbodor
1 Regice

Trainers (35)

4 Professor Sycamore
4 Judge
2 Lysandre
1 N

4 VS Seeker
4 Ultra Ball
3 Trainers' Mail
3 Max Elixir
3 Glalie Spirit Link
3 Float Stone
1 Super Rod

2 Rough Seas
1 Shrine of Memories

Energy (12)

8 Water Energy
4 Double Colorless Energy

Been giving this a go and it's much more consistent. Cheers for the help man it's very appreciated.

Back