• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Glaceon/Decidueye

Gundamfinal

Aspiring Trainer
I've been testing this deck since pre-release for Ultra Prism and think this will be very good deck for Glaceon. I've thought about adding a 1-1 line of Zoroark and Mallows but I dont think I have the space. There was also thought on using unit energy GFW for Decidueye.

Pokemon: 19

4 Eevee (SUM)
3 Glaceon GX
4 Rowlet
2 Dartrix
4 Decidueye GX
2 Tapu Lele GX

Supporters: 17

4 N
4 Cynthia
3 Guzma
2 Skyla
2 Acerola
2 Brigette

Items: 14

4 Ultra Ball
3 Rare Candy
2 Enhanced Hammer
2 Field Blower
2 Choice Band
1 Professor's Letter

Energy: 10

6 Water Energy
4 Double Colorless

Setup takes time but is worth it.

You probably won't need the Prof's Letter, cut that for another Candy, If you're playing a 4-2-4 line then you'll need 4 candies. Also in a deck where you hit the bench you'll probably only need 2 Guzma, maybe replace the 3rd with a Leafeon GX as it has great synergy with Decidueye. Also play a unit Energy or two, you never know when you'll need to use Hollow Hunt to get back your resources. I really like the idea of this deck and will test it myself, but those are the adjustments I would make.

Back