-Dragon Claw -Sp.Defense:186
-Fly -Speed:270

Electivire level100-Item: Quick Claw -Defense:190
-Moves:Earth Quake -Attack:333
-Cross Chop -Sp. Attack:203
-Thunder Punch -Sp.Defense:196
-Fire Punch -Speed:233

RE: In-game Team Rates

Rayquaza has higher Sp. Attack, so take advantage of that and give it some special attacks, like Dragon Pulse and Hyper Voice.

Samurott

34io4sw.gif

Ability:Torrent

Moves:
-Surf
-Razor Shell or Scald
-Dragon Tail
-Ice Beam or Blizzard

Audino

ot26ab.gif

Ability:Regenerator

Moves:
-Echo Voice
-Attract
-Round
-Simple Beam

Lilligant

nohx6t.jpg

Ability:Chlorophyll

Moves:
-Energy Ball
-Butterfly Dance
-Solar Beam
-Sunny Day

Archeops

wk4byr.gif

Ability:Faint Hearted

Moves:
-Fly
-Knock Down
-Dragon Tail
-Stone Edge

Darmanitan

213mz9e.gif

Ability:Zen Mode

Moves:
-Focus Blast
-Rock Slide
-Flare Blitz
-Psychic

Galvantula

2mhvehc.gif

Ability:Compundeyes

Moves:
-Gastro Acid
-Thunderbolt
-Electra Net
-Bug Buzz

Well,I wanna see some final ratings and advice before going to pick up my game :p

You should put Thunder on Galvantula; with Compoundeyes, it gets reasonable accuracy, plus it's a great move in general. For Archeops, I'd recommend Acrobatics, Rock Slide, Dragon Claw and Crunch. I'd also put Megahorn on Samurott; it covers its Grass weakness.

I'm back......
after some balancing...

Arcanine
item: charcoal
overheat
extremespeed
flamethrower
thunder fang

Munchlax
item: leftovers
metronome
focus punch
surf
return

don't judge me having a munchlax it surprisingly defeated a swampert, celebi, and many more pokemon on wifi battles with it's return
as for the next pokemon on my team...

Snorunt
item: nevermeltice
ice shard
headbutt
water pulse
crunch

Pikachu
item: light ball
volt tackle
iron tail
thunderbolt
strength

Togekiss
item: power herb
extremespeed
aura sphere
air slash
sky attack

Blastoise
item: mystic water
hydro cannon
rock climb
iron defense
waterfall

*sigh
I can't make good teams on my own(shame).
I don't care, I need at least one ice type on my team and at least one fire type for irony.

I'd change Snorunt to Froslass. That way, it gets T-Bolt, Shadow Ball STAB (Snorunt can still learn that move) and Psychic. As well as more than double than Snorunt's Speed.

I am planning to change my team a bit after I have beaten the 2nd gym leader. Which Pokemon should I put in?

Current Team:
Servine (keeping of course)
Drilbur(Keeping in)
Lilipup
Panpour
Woobat
Blitzle

Considering putting in my team:
Riffelt (The eagle Pokemon, hoping to get in a trade)
Zorua (by transferring celebi)
Litwick (catching along the way or in a trade)
Scraggy (definitely getting)
Victini (but that would make the game far to easy)

Any help will be appreciated :)

seismitoad lv.56
victini lv.57
zweilos lv. 57
eelektrik lv.58
emboar lv. 58

i was planning on evolving my eelektrik at lv 60. waiting on dreamworld to open to fill my 6th place. criticism is appreciated!

^Get rid of one of the Fire-types. Try not to have two Pokemon that share a type, and none that share the same exact types or a common double weakness.

Actually, having two Pokemon of the same type is useful in many situations...
Some combos:
Heatran and Infernape (Heatran can take out many of Infernape's threats like Scarf Rotom while Infernape beats Blissey)
Gyarados and Suicune (CroCune takes care of other bulky waters that threaten Gyarados)
Rayquaza and Salamence (Salamence is a useful wallbreaker that can open up a sweep from Rayquaza)

Anyways, you are right, you don't want too many shared weaknesses on a team, but it's fine to share types.

I didn't mean to put never :p. I was going along the lines of try not to have the same weaknesses (like Rayquaza and Salamence, one Blizzard in a Double Battle and they are done)

oh and I forgot to put one of the "mein" fighting pokemon in my "maybe" list

i do love fire types, and victini also doubles as my psychic type, but emboar is my starter and doubles as a fighting type... i don't think i can cut one of them, so i'll make the sacrifice as of now. other than two shared types, what do you think?

My team so so far that I can get if i train is
(*= already have)

Samurott*

Haxorus/Zekrom*

Excadrill*

Sawsbuck*/Zebstrika*

Hydragon/Zoroark*/Bisharp

Unfezant/Braivary/Swana*

Please help me decide! Everyone out there is probobly more experienced than me so can they give me some advice. P.S. I have a Victini if that would
help with anything.

Is this a good team for the Elite 4?:

Sawsbuck level 46. Item:Big Root. Moves: Nature Power,Jump Kick,Horn Leech,and Shadow Ball.
Woobat level 45.Item:Exp. Share. Moves:Fly,Air Slash,Future Sight,and Psychic.
Elektross level 50.Item:Expert Belt Moves:Acrobatics,Thunder Wave,Dragon Tail, and Charge Beam.
Haxorus level 48.Item:Dragon Fang Moves:X-Scissor,Dragon Claw,Dragon Pulse,and Shadow Claw.
Seismitoad level 50,Item:Rocky Helmet Moves:Mud Shot,Surf,Drain Punch,and Scald.
Emboar level 47.Item:Charcoal Moves:Heat Crash,Assurance,Arm Thrust,and Flamethrower.

Can you tell me what moves I should learn,or get rid of?Thanks in advance!

EDIT:My Woobat evolved into Swoobat.

Replace Arm Thrust and Assurance on Emboar with Hammer Arm and Wild Charge. You could replace either Heat Crash or Flamethrower with Scald.

On Haxorus put Dragon Dance/Hone Claws/Dig(You could put Bulldoze but Dig has better base power plus a free turn)/Slash/Dragon Tail instead of Dragon Pulse, because even though it's great for Pokemon like Hydreigon, Haxorus simply doesn't have the Sp.A stat to use it to a good advantage.

If you can, I'd change Woobat entirely for Sigilyph, mainly due to Woobat's stats which aren't really that good compared to Sigilyph. Plus, Sigilyph gets Ice Beam, which is really nice, and basically all of Woobat's TM moves.

My current team (Post Elite Four)
Samurott Lv71 - Surf/Waterfall/Hydro Cannon/Megahorn
Excadrill Lv70 - Earthquake/Drill Liner/Sandstorm/Rock Slide
Mienshao Lv70 - Aerial Ace/Aura Sphere/Hi Jump Kick/Drain Punch
Volcarona Lv70 - Bug Buzz/Heat Wave/Flamethrower/Quiver Dance
Galvantula Lv70 - Bug Buzz/Volt Switch/Thuner/Thunderbolt
Hydreigon Lv70 - Dragon Pulse/Crunch/Fly/Draco Meteor

I would definitely give Samurott Ice Beam over Hydro Cannon. Your team doesn't have any Ice-type moves, and Hydro Cannon is pretty bad since it leaves you helpless for one turn, while you can use Surf twice in a row to get a lot more damage.

On Excadrill, you already have Earthquake, so Drill Run isn't very helpful. I would advise something like X Scissor or Shadow Claw for coverage, or maybe Swords Dance for the extra power.

On Mienshao, you have plenty of Fighting-type attacks. I would get rid of some of them again for different type moves. Mienshao doesn't have much to offer, though. The best is probably X-Scissor or Dig. Acrobatics would be nice over aerial ace as well.

Same deal with Volcarona. You have two fire moves, so why not get rid of one of those and put Psychic over it?

On Galvantula, I would probably just go Energy Ball > Thunderbolt. If you don't have Compound Eyes, drop Thunder.

Normally on Hydreigon, I would say Dark Pulse > Crunch, but Dark Pulse is an Egg Move. The only thing i don't really like is Draco Meteor. You already have Dragon Pulse, and Draco Meteor destroys your monstrous Sp Atk stat, forcing you to switch out next turn.

Back