German Championship

Hunga

Oh no! Rotation in sight
Hi.

Thought it might interessed some people, that the German Championship in Pokémon TCG is this weekend from 05.23 till 05.24.
That's all, hope it's in the right forum, if not, please move it.
Thanks

Yup, should be. I wonder if RR is allowed there.
Portugal's nationals are also on the same day, IIRC.

Same as in the U.S.
We espect Machamp, Dusknoir and G to be mainly seen.(I'm no TO! just to clear this out ;P)

I'm just wondering, since there are several National Championship events happening across Europe this weekend. Is RR going to be legal in those countries?

Nope, it isn't. They should have released it a week later, but now the judges are having a great time deck checking XD
Many are complaining that it isn't legal.

I don't think so, when I was in Germany, Sturmtief (Stormfront) was the latest set, so, I suspect they'll be up to Platnim (Platnium).

DeepBlue Squirtle said:
I'm just wondering, since there are several National Championship events happening across Europe this weekend. Is RR going to be legal in those countries?
Here in Holland is RR Legal at Nationals ^^
Date: 6th June

Shaymin Lv.X said:
DeepBlue Squirtle said:
Here in Holland is RR Legal at Nationals ^^
Date: 6th June

yeah, i'm really happy with it, it brings more variety, in the other countries, the most seen is probably gechamp, G, machamp, and gengar.
wich sucks, but think of all the options we have!

So, I'm back from the nationals (got 37 place of 120 at masters, not bad for my second tournament at all!)
The german master ist seadra, yes belive it or not! But he just lucked his way to the top...Amazing.
You won't see Dusknoir anymore, also G was rarly played.

Hunga said:
So, I'm back from the nationals (got 37 place of 120 at masters, not bad for my second tournament at all!)
The german master ist seadra, yes belive it or not! But he just lucked his way to the top...Amazing.
You won't see Dusknoir anymore, also G was rarly played.

was it seadra or kingdra?

Ah, sorry my bad. It was kingdra. But with RR beeing legal in Netherlands, it might be a complet diffrent meta game!

Yeah, tho I think its safe to assume Kingdra will most definitely still be around.
Regardless, I got my deck which I'm sticking with.
What did you use Hunga?

I used a Kingdra deck on my own, nearly the same build as the winner, but I got 4:3 at the first day and he got 5:2, we played Top 16, he had lucked got in, and again he just lucked his way to the top.

Hunga said:
Ah, sorry my bad. It was kingdra. But with RR beeing legal in Netherlands, it might be a complet diffrent meta game!
Yup. But think i gonna throw Rotom Air in my deck becuase the chance of Flygon Lv.X is maybe an high chance

What is the meta game you expect in the netherlands?
Also, in which countries are there still national to be held?

Lou Cypher said:
Kingdra, probably.
Funny, that won in England as well.

Seriously, why is kingdra so strong? There are so many other stronger speed decks. I saw Kingdra win Juniors at regionals and was baffled. Nowadays you can do 60 for one + fainting spell with gengar, or 40/KO for one energy with Machamp, or 80 for one with Rampardos.

Back