Discussion Gengar Mismagius

zaratath

Aspiring Trainer
Hey Beachers!
I was wondering what you guys think of the new mismagius paired with the new gengar. Stacking as many Gengars on your bench as you can while locking with chaos wheel on mismagius seems like it might be effective. Of course you would need other attackers as well.

Thoughts?!?!

I met someone who was playing this deck in a versus online, yesterday.....Ive played (tested) a psychic ultra beast deck....badly for me i 've had a slow enrgy start... he put quicly 3 gengar on his bench and begin to use and always use the chaos whell......holy "!%$... need 3 energy to use my Attack and i've cannot do anything....hoping for maybe max elixer energy pull off....result i've auto kill my pokemon and he finish with a necrozma (surely laughing at me for fearing the ghost so badly to make a suicide lololololol)

I WANT TO MAKE A SIMILAR DECK FOR MY LEAGUE MATCH UP, TUESDAY :)

any tips is welcome to help me build my core set.... i'm thinking of 4-3-4 gengar line....3-3 mismagnius....is not much maybe ? I don't have lele in real...so i can't use the combo lele - bridget for a quick bench star...and i've always have i hard time to build up a good stage 2 evolution deck to compete versus the top deck at my league...

Back