• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Genesect-Virizion

Hegafire

>Disappears for months > Appears randomly
Pokemon-
3- Genesect EX
3- Virizion EX
2- Keldeo EX
2- Masquerain
3- Surskit

Supporters-
3- N
3- Juniper
2- Bianca
3- Shadow Triad
1- Ghetsis
2- Skyla

Energy-
9- Grass
4- Plasma

Trainers-
1- G-Booster ACE SPEC
2- Ultra Ball
2- Max Potion
3- Super Rod
3- Float Stone
1- Tool Scrapper
2- Switch
1- Catcher
2- Plasma Poke Ball
1- Reversal Trigger

Strategy is to spam G-Booster with Virizion's energy searching attack, while being immune to lasers. Keldeo is to constantly switch between Virizion and Genesect for the big damage. Masquerain is there for retrieving the G-Booster from one Genesect so I can attach it to another. Shadow Triad is to get the G-Booster back if it is discarded through knockout or Tool Scrapper (or Chatot).

PTCGMASTER

Aspiring Trainer
Masquerain is not needed in mine opinion you put g-booster on gensect then he attacks attacks attacks (with the help of virizion ex) then he dies then you shadow triad and pump up another i see no point of masquerain and i think you can put 1-3 colress machine (for those who dont know what some of these cards are here are translation)
PokemonVirizion EX 170 HP
Abilty:
Each of your Pokémon that has any Grass-attack.png Energy attached to it is not affected by Special Conditions. (Heal any Special Conditions affecting each of your Pokémon that has any Grass-attack.png Energy attached to it.)
[G] [C]
Emerald Slash
Search your deck for 2 basic Grass-attack.png Energy cards and attach them to your Benched Pokémon in any way you like. Shuffle your deck afterward.
Pokemon Gensect EX 170 HP
Abilty: Whenever you attach a Plasma Energy from your hand to this Pokémon, you may switch 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon with his or her Active Pokémon.
[G] [G] [C] 100
This attack does 20 damage to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness or Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)
G-Booser Ace Spec Pokemon Tool
If this card is attached to Genesect-EX, that Pokémon may use this card's attack instead of its own.
[G] [G] [C] 200
Discard 2 Energy attached to this Pokémon. This attack's damage isn't affected by any effects on the Defending Pokémon.
that is the main cards if you do not know what cards mean search them up on google and always click the site bulbagarden

Hegafire

>Disappears for months > Appears randomly
Colress Machine negates Genesects ability, and the Masquerain are to bring it up and max potion it and attack with another one. If you can think of a better replacement then I might take it out