• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Gen 1 Cleaner Deck (Arcanine / Magmar / Lickitung)

darkmaster1415

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:17

• 2 Arcanine BS 23
    3 Growlithe BS 28
    3 Koffing BS 51
    3 Magmar FO 39
    3 Lickitung JU 38
    3 Oddish TR 63
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:15

• 2 Lass BS 75
    3 Scoop Up BS 78
    3 Professor Oak BS 88
    4 Bill BS 91
    3 Gust Of Wind BS 93
    3 Nightly Garbage Run TR 77
Energy:25

• 2 Double Colorless Energy
    12 Fire Energy
    11 Grass Energy
Strategy

The point of this deck is to wear down the op pokemon with stat changing effects like Asleep,Poison,Paralysis, and best of all confusion. Which causes them to waste their trainer cards and worse comes to worse retreat which is kinda built in energy removal depending on the deck or to evolve but then it will still get targeted by one of the following. Then right after all that you finish them off with Arcanine.
Note I am still kinda new to deck building.Got the idea for this deck from here http://www.pojo.com/TCGStrategies/999tips/91899The%20True%20Power%20of%20Status%20Effects%20and%20The%20Cleaner%20by%20Michael%20B.txt
The idea came from according to sources that 'The Cleaner', was rare free deck decisnged by I-man back in 1999.
As well as kinda basing the deck off the first link and this is also my new TCG Career deck

Thoughts on it and how to improve it?

Back