• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Gardevoir/Sylveon

Intake

Aspiring Trainer
4 Ralts (Burning Shadows)
2 Kirlia (BREAKthrough)
3 Gradevoir GX (Burning Shadows)
3 Eevee (Sun and Moon)
2 Sylveon (Burning Shadows)
2 Diance (Guardians Rising)
3 Tapu Lele GX (Guardians Rising)
1 Alolan Vulpix (Guardians Rising)

4 N (Fates Collide)
4 Sycamore (Break Point)
2 Acerola (Burning Shadows
1 Bridgette (BREAKthrough)
2 Guzma (Burning Shadows)
4 Ultra Ball (Sun and Moon)
3 Rare Candy (Sun and Moon)
2 Field Blower (Guradians Rising)
2 Choice Band (Guardians Rising)
3 Float Stone (BREAKthrough)
1 Rescue Stretcher (Guardians Rising)

8 Fairy Energy (Any Fairy Energy)
4 DCE (Any Set that has DCE)

Last edited:
Honestly I think Sylveon in Gardevoir is too clunky and I’d recommend removing it and change the deck up to make it more Gardevoir Focussed.

I feel Parallel City isn’t needed so I’d remove it and replace it with another Kirlia.

I’d replace the Eeevees and Syleveons with a 1-1 Octillery line.

4 Rare candy is a bit excessive so I’d cut 1 for another Guzma.

I’d just do 1 Acerola. 2 is excessive.

Add 2-3 Diancie. It’s really good in Gardevoir.

Add another Fairy Energy.

Another stuff you could do is add 2 Skyla and a Prof. Letter. I find it do work really well especially since Gardevoir has Secret Spring

I’d also replace Rescue Stretcher with Super Rod. It’s good to be able to get energy back to in Gardevoir decks.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Ender that helped I switched a couple of cards but kept some that I like

Honestly I think Sylveon in Gardevoir is too clunky and I’d recommend removing it and change the deck up to make it more Gardevoir Focussed.

I feel Parallel City isn’t needed so I’d remove it and replace it with another Kirlia.

I’d replace the Eeevees and Syleveons with a 1-1 Octillery line.

4 Rare candy is a bit excessive so I’d cut 1 for another Guzma.

I’d just do 1 Acerola. 2 is excessive.

Add 2-3 Diancie. It’s really good in Gardevoir.

Add another Fairy Energy.

Another stuff you could do is add 2 Skyla and a Prof. Letter. I find it do work really well especially since Gardevoir has Secret Spring

I’d also replace Rescue Stretcher with Super Rod. It’s good to be able to get energy back to in Gardevoir decks.

Hope this helps.
While it's true that Diancie has its merits, Sylveon and Parallel City are starting to see play in Gardevoir decks. Sylveon's Magical Ribbon helps gather the cards you need to set up. Its Plea is also lethal when paired with Parallel City against stage 2 decks.

Tablemon did a deck analysis on the Sylveon/Parallel City variant on Gardevoir:

Back