• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

GallChomp

Mr. D

Gallade FTW =3
Hi there! New version! Improvements??

Pkm: 20
2 Gallade SP
2 Gallade SP LVx
2 Garchomp C
2 Garchomp C LVx
2 Crobat G
1 Azelf
2 Uxie
1 Uxie LVx
1 Lucario GL
1 Ambipom G
1 Bronzong G
1 Unown Q
1 Drifloom Shiny
1 Drifblim UD

T/S: 27
4 Cyrus Conspiracy
4 Poketurn
3 Energy Gain
3 SP Radar
3 Power Spray
3 Pokemon Collector
1 Bebe's Search
2 Expert Belt
2 Professor Oak's New Theory
2 Aaron's Collection

Energys: 13
4 Call Energy
5 {P}
4 {C}{C}

What do you think??

RE: Gallade/Infernape

-2 Lucian's Assignment
-1 Luxury Ball
-1 Expert Belt

+3 Power Spray
+1 Palmer's Contribution

You don't need Lucian's to move the Energy around. Bronzong G is enough for Energy movement, and you have Poke Turn. Palmer's is for the extra recovery, since two cards with Aaron's isn't enough. Power Spray for locking Powers.

Well, I like Palmer's Contribution, but about the other, I'm dependig of my pokemon SP on the bench... And some times I don't have them... :S

You're going to need to put in the title the Division you're in and the Event you plan on playing this for. Thanks.

Edit: If it isn't for an Event, it belongs in the Casual Deck Forum.

*Moved*

dmaster out.

dmaster, I'm starting yo play Pkm, so I'm just playing in locals for now, but the division is Seniors...

I meant this Gengar...
resize

I see you like Gallade as well... Good choice running Gallape.Pretty good strategy. Split Bomb and then blade storm and aimed cut and boom goes the dynamite. giratina x and gengar x are good. both spread. all depends if you want control or aggression.

Giratina LVx IS GREAT!!! I dindn't know about that card!! The only prob could be he energys... =S

Giratina IS kinda slow. but if i were you, i'd only have the two main fighters to leave tech space.

like in luxchomp the two main fighters are luxray and garchomp. in luxape luxray and infernape are the main fighters. in this its gallade and infernape(or another pokemon you'd switch to.)

Hmm, right! But what do you think about the Infernape in this deck? Or about changing it for the Gengar SP?

^Gengar Lv.X can not Level Up from Gengar GL, since Gengar GL is different from Gengar (and Gengar needs to be put onto Gengar).

As for no Power Spray, almost all of the time you should have enough SP Pokemon on your Bench. By using Collector for Uxie, Gallade, and Infernape (or whatever SP), that grants you at least two SP Pokemon right there. With all of your searching, you can easily have 3 Pokemon SP in play.

Hmm, Okok... But I was trying to make a deck with just one type! In this case, just {P}... But I need a good Pkm that can work with Gallade...

Hmm, but isn't bad to mix up Pkm sp with normal ones?? In the case of Gengar... Or add some incolor pokemon, like garchomp... but one that works together with Gallade...

Some good sp's that are psy are alakazam 4(wouldn't reccommend though different strategy) mismagius is alright but GallApe is already good. Mono-type is kinda boring.

Back