Future *'s

Latios Legend

Latios Master
I saw the future ex's thread and decided to make this.Make any Pokemon * that could be included in sets in the future.It's OK if you do duplicates of existing Pokemon *(ie.Rayquaza *,you could make one too.).

Here's mine:

Latios *
Colorless
80 HP

[C][C]Quick Shot 40

[P][G][L]Lati Star 50+
If Latias * is in play,this attack does 50 damage plus 100 more damage.Discard all energy attached to Latios *.If Latias * is not in play,this attack does 50 damage.Discard 1 energy attached to Latios *.

Weakness: [C]
Resistance: [G][F]-30
Retreat cost: [C]

So,create away!

Snorlax * 160 HP ( C )

Basic Pokémon.

( C )Collapse
Snorlax * is now Asleep. You may draw up to 3 cards.

( C )( C )( C )Snore 40+
If Snorlax * is Asleep, this attack does 40 damage plus 50 more damage and discard 3 Energy Cards attached to Snorlax *.

Weakness ( F ) Resistance (None) Retreat Cost ( C )( C )( C )( C )

Latios Legend said:
I saw the future ex's thread and decided to make this.Make any Pokemon * that could be included in sets in the future.It's OK if you do duplicates of existing Pokemon *(ie.Rayquaza *,you could make one too.).

Here's mine:

Latios *
Colorless
80 HP

[C][C]Quick Shot 40

[P][G][L]Lati Star 50+
If Latias * is in play,this attack does 50 damage plus 100 more damage.Discard all energy attached to Latios *.If Latias * is not in play,this attack does 50 damage.Discard 1 energy attached to Latios *.

So,create away!
It's been done!

RE:  Future *'s

Light Venusaur said:
Latios Legend said:

Here's mine:

Latios *
Colorless
80 HP

[C][C]Quick Shot 40

[P][G][L]Lati Star 50+

So,create away!
It's been done!
Did you read the post?

Salamance * 100HP
[C]
Basic pokemon

[R] [W] Steam Blast 20
Choose one of your opponents pokemon EX. This attack does 50 damage to that.

[R] [R] [W] [C] Steam heal 60
Remove all damage counters on all pokemon that are on your side of the field. Then discard 2 [R] energies.

Resistence: [F] -30
Retreat Cost: [C]

chimecho* d (M) HP 80
you may not have more than 1 * pokemon in each deck.  

poke body:  metal resonance: if chimecho is knocked by an opponent's pokemon, but 1 damage counter on all of your opponent's pokemon.  

(M) energy drain   10
flip two coins.  if one is heads, discard an energy attached to the defending pokemon.  if two are heads, attach an energy from your discard pile to chimecho.  

(M)(P)(P)© psychic backfire    100
if you have less prize cards than your opponent, this attack does nothing.  if you have more prize cards than your opponent, you must flip a coin.  if tails, chimecho is now confused(after doing damage) and you may put 1 damage counter on any pokemon in play.  

weakness: (D)
resistance: none
retreat cost: ©

Back