• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Fun - I´ll Take You With Me (Avalugg/Typhlosion Hybrid)

mirdo

Seagull Overlord and Business Entrepreneur
I looked at Typhlosion from Breakthrough and thought to myself. Hm this might work imma try to build a deck around it. Then i saw that it need´s ANY Energy for its attack. Then i remembered the mill deck i built that kinda worked and i decided to go compleatly ham with this one. So note this is mostly for fun and to see if this crazy Hybrid could work.

Note: This is only in my thoughts right now. But will be tested in the tcgo pretty soon. Will post experience here

Pokemon:
3x Bergmite
2x Avalugg
3x Cyndaquil
1x Quilava
2x Typhlosion

Trainer: (18)
Items:
2xRare Candy
3x VS Seeker
2x Super Rod
2x Prof Letter
2x Hyper Ball
Supporter:
2xWally
2x Shauna (or Birch)
3x Brocks Grit
1x Skyla

Energy
26xWater Basic
3x Fire Basic
1xDouble Colorless

So what do you think? Any suggestions on this Train Wreck?

I reccomend going for Typhlosion only, that deck is a fun rogue deck I would take out the Avalugg line, Water energy, and DCE for things like Talonflame Fire energy, Energy Recycler, and other stuff to guarantee you hit at least two Fire energy off of the first attack

Energy Recycler is a nice tip. Will add then when i actually build it.
As for the avalugg. The point of this is deck is to try if it kinda works somehow with both of these things.

The attack is not called "MELTING Floe" for nothing ;)

Back