Fun Decks with a bit of fight in them

Takamajorania

Aspiring Trainer
I go to this one league in which there's really not much competition and I want to lay off by not playing my blastoise keldeo, are there any fun decks out there that any of you know of?

I was just on PlayTCG and I heard Weavile/ Eggs is fun, I'm going to start playing it because my deck right now sucks hahaha.

Flygon/Dusknoir with or without energy is fun. Raticate is silly if you can magically make it set up. Scizor/Garbodor was fun for me for a while, and I'll be rebuilding because it isn't horrible against TDK. Boundaries Crossed and Next Destinies was good to "rogue". There's also Gardevoir/DarMAXitan, which was fun to play. Y'know, stuff like that.

Flareon/Cofagrigus is surprisingle very good, and rather fun to play. It's fun to watch a rondom smattering of pokemon go from "noob deck" to "OHKOing EXs every turn".

entei/rayquaza is what i play at my local league, but otherwise flipz and quadino (obviously BDIF) are pretty fun

Gliscor/Garbodor is good fun. I used it on PTCGO for a while and it did me well.
Also Heatmor is great fun if you have the 40-50 Fire Energy necessary to build it :p

Toxicroak/Mewtwo/Bouffalant.

Mewtwo is the ideal starter. If Mewtwo gets knocked out by Deoxys or another Mewtwo, Toxicroak can come in and revenge. Virbank gym makes poison jab a viable attack (might as well throw in a few lasers too) and Bouffalant is never a bad attacker. EXP share helps to conserve energy. I play it online and while not top tier, it does well.

Another one is Garchomp/Altaria. It's not as good here as it was in Japan, but it's still a solid deck that can easily set up.

My friend has been testing Garchomp Altaria, and all he can manage to lose to is Blastoise/Keldeo, I could get you a nice list close to his if you'd like

Back