Full Lineup of English “Pokemon Card 151” Products — and Pricing!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We can exclusively reveal the product lineup and pricing for our English Pokemon Card 151 set! (At this time we haven’t learned the English set’s name.)

Pokemon-Card-151-300x168.jpg

The following are the first wave of English products. As posted before, they will release on Friday, September 22nd.
As usual, the Elite Trainer Box will cost $49.99. The Pokemon Center will probably have a pricier version with more items, as with Crown Zenith and other sets.

Pokemon_TCG_Crown_Zenith_Elite_Trainer_Box-200x191.jpg

Crown Zenith Regular ETB

Crown-Zenith-Pokemon-Center-Elite-Trainer-Box-Plus-200x200.jpg

Crown Zenith Pokemon Center ETB...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Gold etched cards for the UPC???? Sad - unless they are similar to the alt art golds (I like them. They should do more of them - rather than the bland ones we get in main sets). If it is gold etched then I’d expect that to be taken from Japans Shiny Treasure at the end of the year like we took cards from VStar Universe

Last edited:
It seems this set is going the same way that Pokemon GO went, which is very good. I still see Pokemon GO products in large stores in Europe, it is very clearly a "frontrunner" product that is meant to be placed in toy stores and big box stores. Obviously it has massive marketing pull due to the name.
"Pokemon 151" might be the exact same, but for SV era. Printed to oblivion and used to introduce kids to the game.

Back