Wi-Fi Trades FR's Player Thread: Now Have Shinies!!! Shiny Eevee and more! Soon to get Legit Darkrai!

i dont rele need a pokemon cuz i have so many suicunes...how about and electrlizer?

What kind of characteristics I have all these in adament... Thourghly cunning, Good endurance, Somewhat stubborn, and often lost in thought,

What was the one that you offered me? What are its EV's/IV's/Moves? Is there anything you want other than a shiny. I don't really feel like cloning one.

can i have a bastiodon and an electrilizer? i dont care wut level of bastiodon if u dont rele have one u wanna trade then i dont rele need a pokemon

The one I ofered was the same as those only with a speed character. The have no evs I don't know Ivs and it has the special egg moves Outrage and dragon dance
And I really only want shiny pichu but you cna make me an offer if you like.

I can get you a honchkrow for your shiny electrode.
same level preety much

I'll give you any legendary I have + whatever else you want for your Garchomp as long as it's Jolly natured..

dmaster out.

I don't have darkrai. Sorry. I don't need TM DRagon Pulse, but Stone Edge would be nice. Garchomp isn't Jolly :( I will update in a moment.

here are all the kanto johtoand hoen pokemon thats alittle interesting

pBR pikachu
lv 45 riachu
growlithe breed
arcanine lv 45. modest
timid seadra
chansey
dratini and dragonair
V-tackle pichu
breed murkrow
3 slockoth swarm
beldom
relacanth

have any questions just ask.

Oh and a nice piplup and prinplup
both know ice beam and hydro pump
and prinplup is quiet

What nature V-tackle Pichu?
Wha Nature is PBR Pikachu?
Which pokemon are untouched?
Do you want anything other than a Shiny?

Hey wait. You got Wifi??? Can you join my league? We need more members.

In that order
Bold
hardy but Its going to be good deal to give up that one
all breed ones evept prinplup but just so it would look goo in my box sytem
going to have to see: EDIT not really but If you dont want the caterpie mabye I could houl it away for you

and mabye

so you wan the relecanth do you

well it level 42, adament, Its alert to sound, and it has swift swim

well I have it already and collidingdragons i challenged you in battle now.

Back