• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Frog Hell

ace-astra

Wayfarer
Pokemon(18):
4 froakie
4 frogadier
2 Greninja (detective pikachu)
2 Greninja (unbroken bonds)
2 Tapu fini GX
2 eevee
2 Glaceon GX

Trainers(30):
2 shrine of punishment
2 Viridian forest
3 rare candy
4 aqua patch
3 lillie
2 Escape board
2 red’s challenge
3 Judge
2 guzma
2 choice helmet
3 pokegear 3.0
2 Field blower

Energy(12):
7 water
2 rainbow energy
3 double colourless energy

The strategy for this deck is to snipe the opponent’s Pokemon with greninja and Tapu fini and then insta KO them with dark greninja. It’s highly anti-gx, and also it’s hard for the enemy to deal too much damage so greninja doesn’t KO your own Pokemon. I’m not running any Cynthia’s because I don’t have a massive budget, but I’m looking for suggestions to improve this list. Thanks

Last edited:
I feel like if you really want this deck to work with these pokemon, I'd say you would need some Switches, and Escape Boards.

I absolutely hate the Detective Pikachu greninja. That thing is hard to play against with those darn coin flips. If playing against it you gotta hurry the heck up and knock them out before they become greninja’s or have a horse shoe in your back pocket.

Just an idea: play it with Spread. Specifically, Koko. That way, you have a free retreater, which satisfies SkittSkat’s above comment, and you get to take down virtually any of your opponent’s Pokémon. Then, switch into an Evasion Jutsu for your opponent’s returning attack, then Bring Down a TAG TEAM, hopefully.

Good idea, here are my two suggestions

1.-As @SkittSkat said, add some switching cards.

2.-You could add the new Weezing (UNB) to do extra damage against Tag Teams, Zapdos, Jirachi, Lele, etc.

Definitely add some switch’s, I’d also add at least 2 kokos to amplify your spread strat. If I were you, I’d take out both Finis and put in 3 koko. The glaceon GX isn’t really needed, since the new decks coming out won’t use many abilities to try to make the green play. I can see how glaceon can snipe but if you subbed out the glaceon line for a ninetales line since it snipes too. Jirachi is the best bet for this deck even more so than ninetales. I’d drop one viridian for another shrine, as three shrine usually work well for me. I’d drop another water energy for a rainbow. Zapdos is also a good option for an attacker that can surprise your opponent easily with the snipes.

Back