• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

fossils(cities Masters) (Needs full Pokemon name)

tyranitar77

Thanks to Chill_Glacia for the Avatar
ok the deck is simple but i need help

4x kabutops 3 ar 1 md
3x kabuto ar
2x aerodactyl ar
1x unknown q

3x rare candy
4x fossil excavators
4x marlys request
4x dome fossils
4x old amber
4x helix fossils
4x expert belt
4x quick ball
1x luxury ball
4x vs seeker

12x fighting energy
2x rainbow energy

this deck is really simple but i need help with it im hoping to run it next weekend. i am not worried about trainer lock as i have non in my area just alot of gyarados

RE: fossils

You are required to have at least 1 Basic Pokemon in your deck. Can you tell me what basics you plan to be playing with this deck? I recommend several Sableye and an Unown Q or 2 to enhance your setup. That is my preliminary opinion; I will not say a whole lot else at this time.

Although, if you say your area has a lot of Gyarados, how do you plan to circumvent Gyarados' resistance to everything you have, as well as the horrible weakness you have to it?

RE: fossils(cities Masters)

-2 kabutops 1ar 1 md
-1 kabuto ar
-2 aerodactyl ar
-1 rare candy
-1 fossil excavators
-4x marlys request
-2x expert belt
-2 quick ball
-3x vs seeker
-11 fighting energy
=29

+0-2-3 Omastar (1OmanteAR/1MD-2OmastarAR/1MD)
+2 Uxie LA
+1 Azelf LA
+1 Unown Q
+1 Judge
+1 Giratina Letloss
+2 Bebe Search
+1 Cynthias Feelings
+1 Palmers Contribution
+1 Seeker
+2 Super Scoop Up
+2 Water Energy
+2 Rainbow Energy
+2 Double Colorless
+2 Broken Time Space
+2 Warp point
+1 Regice

Made A LOT of changes simply because the list if you dont get an early donk will most likely lose. Omastar is great partner devolve judge or giritina, fixed the energy lines way way to many not needed energy, added staple card IE palmers cynthias bebe warpoint, super scoop up is amazing, if you face up against a VILEGAR either take the lose or do the amazing plays of have Kabuto MD on bench to play your fossils or Pitch with Regice and get back with Omanyte MD.

Need anymore help j just PM me.

RE: fossils(cities Masters)

I've seen this deck run with Omastar, Aerodactyl MD. You could also try Chatot G to help get Fossils into your hand, or to get Junk Arms so you can get fossils back from the discard pile.

Back