Forum Reorganised

There = OC

Chillax is active almost all the time, so none of the threads in OC will appear on the index for any length of time.

Kevin Garrett said:
There = OC

Chillax is active almost all the time, so none of the threads in OC will appear on the index for any length of time.

Oh, you mean the latest post in each forum that appears in the main index. Yeah, another reason why Chillax zone shouldn't be under OC.

#MCZBUMT

You could use the same argument for the discussion threads in Miscellaneous Discussion, however. It is definitely something we're thinking about. There might be some more changes. We will discuss it at our meeting.

Drohn said:
You could use the same argument for the discussion threads in Miscellaneous Discussion, however. It is definitely something we're thinking about. There might be some more changes. We will discuss it at our meeting.
You have meetings!?
*shot*
That's cool. It's understandable that changes need to be ironed out. As a wise man once said...

"Rome was not built in a day, and neither was rearranging a large Internet forum."​
- Socrates​

Clubs_zpsd5788d6f.png

I assume this means we're getting clans back.

Yes, but it will most likely be on a much lesser scale than what we had before. Details to follow.

This is just a general statement, but if you have any permission problems, please contact a supermoderator.

I don't know if it's too much to ask, but when the forum got re-organized, the Scum Central sub sub forum in the Mafia Memories sub forum was deleted, and now all the scum threads are mixed in with the game threads, making it a bit hard to find the right topic. Would it be at all possible to re-add that forum?

Actually, they were, but I screwed up the merge and I accidentally the whole forum. Sorry.

You'll find them in the new 'Beach Club' category. Here's MLP: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-the-official-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-thread

Back