'Forbidden Light,' Japan's SM6 Set!

Disappointed attacks are bad n gx is meh. N health is 180. Why not 190???. Over all card just not worth putting in any deck

They said:
"They're probably no Xerneas, so the last two GX's are probably the alternate typing Palkia GX and Dialga GX."
NOPE!
Which means that the last GX of the set could very well be Goodra.

I quote Darth Sidious:
"Everything is going as I have foreseen."

As for the card:
1st attack can be teched into any deck due to the [C] energy requirement, but probably not.
2nd attack isn't the best. In fact, it's, dare I say it, pretty bad.
Now, the GX attack.
Yeah, that things a game breaker right there.
If you have a deck that uses an attack like Earthquake that damages your Banched Pokémon, and you can tech in a Xerneas GX, you win.

Nope, the alt type Dialga and Palkia aren't gonna be in our SM6. 7 GXs have been confirmed for our set (Greninja, Naganadel, Lucario, Zygarde, Yveltal, Xerneas, and Necrozma) and there are only 8. This and the fact that we've only gotten 5 revealed from the Japanese SM6 proper makes me think that the last one will be from the Japanese main set.
And the last GX should be Goodra.
:)

Notice how now the attack is called Run Through instead of Break Through. I wonder if there were one too many jokes about Xerneas secretly being a Psychic type or something.

Well if this isn't an FU to spread decks I dont know what is. Could be an interesting strategy to pull off.

Cam someone trans this ?
I believe first attack is 20 and you heal for amount of damage done.
Second is 100 not effect by weakness or resistance
Last is knocks out pikemon if 4or more damage counters on the pokemon

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180216-075829.jpg
    Screenshot_20180216-075829.jpg
    834.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
looks like switch will be played a little more if this stadium find a good niche, which i think is cool. now i wont feel like an dork playing my one switch 2 floats instead of 3 float stones

idk, I think it could be pretty good if darkness gets damage boosters. Combos well with Kukui to put on immediate KO pressure for one energy, and if we end up getting more damage boosters for darkness pokemon (if you remember, darkness energy was the original strong energy) the first attack could become pretty annoying to deal with for a one attachment attack.

Super cool effect on the gx attack, but I don’t think this will see competitive play. If it were fairy-DCE you could power it up in one turn pretty easily with Gardevoir, but as is it’s just a bit too easy to play around to be viable

Kind of figured the last GX of the set would be a legendary. I mean, its not like there is any shortage of legendary GX cards. Still hoping I can get a Pidgeot-GX but I would have liked to see something that isn't a legendary get the spot. Where is my Oricorio Pom Pom GX?

Back