Ruling Flygon delta ex or Gardevoir delta ex?

JPO

Super King - the best of the 3
Say if you had both Gardevoir delta ex annnnd Flygon delta ex (shown below)...

921.jpg

931.jpg

Which one (not both!) would you rather build a deck around/use in a deck, and why?
thanks in advance,
jack

Combined they're uber. But either one is broken enough to survive on its own. Flygon is probably the best option since it has no weakness and can bench damage without doing a thing.

then again, gardevoir shuts down the body of everything that stands in it's way...
and can replace energy if needed...
which comes in handy if you don't play gardy delta next to him...
if it's wasn't for the weakness, the card would be uber...now it's just good...

so i'd choose gardy ex...but i'm prejudged at this, seeing i love gardys...

what i don't get is: everybody calls this gardy ex, just like the first one, overpowered...while dragonite ex and flygon ex are both superiour to this card...
they all do 80 dmg, but flygon hits bench automatically(if it's body works), and dragonite hits the bench if he does overkill...and that deafen of his can be a pain in the ass for some people...
so what do you do: deafen until you can 1-hit the def Pokémon...with dragon roar, mybe taking 2 prices at once with this...and he has no weakness...just like flygon here...
i don't get it...

greets,
the psychotrainer

Gardevoir EX δ is a tech, not a deck IMO.

Flygon EX δ has won 2+ Cities, so I'd say Flygon EX. But they're both good.

Arcanine out.

flygon ex!

it's good, add some eeveelutions and u can do 80 to active AND 10 to all bench! not much pokemon can do this!

Gardy deck won city, too. All in all, it is still up to your playing style. Either want to hit heavy damage and draw many prizes or lock opponent so that you can finish them without any harm or comeback from opponent.

Thanks for the opinions guys and gals!
Arcanine 274 said:
Gardevoir EX δ is a tech, not a deck IMO.

Flygon EX δ has won 2+ Cities, so I'd say Flygon EX.  But they're both good.

Arcanine out.

uh...what is a "tech" and "IMO"? it sounds stupid and im sorry, but i dont know what they mean.
are you trying to say that you could not focus a deck on gardevoir delta ex? why not? please explain!

Gardy Ex d FTW! the pic its self would give it an win. Shutting Powers PLUS Bodys is Great. Who could resist an Swarm?

around gardy ex delta, i have build a deck, and wins everything!!
you just have to know how to build and play it...
flygon ex is a bad motherf*ckeri ndeed, expescially 'cause he got no weakness...i personally think it's overpowered, just like drgonite ex...and playing oith it should be forbidden...
or they should have the normal-weakness that all dragons have...

greets,
the psychotrainer

heh, ive just realised the ultimately obvious flaw in gardevoir..
Its weak to the flygon ex....
and the flygon ex's popular...
ow man!
any  other cards (apart from blastoise cg) that can remove its weakness?

To be honest it depends who you are running him with. There are many decks that are weak against both. For example, a scizor EX deck would rip right through Flygon Ex in a heartbeat, as it would now only do anywhere from 60-20 with steel wing and/or metals. Then with a KO it wouldn't take long for say a tyranitar ex UF to derail any castforms or specials, and then do losing control to finish him off. Also Scizor's power would allow it to do 140 to flygon if he had 60+ damage.

Back