Flygon d

You could play it with Electrivire, just attach Energies to yourself and move it with Electrivier's Poke Power, or maybe play R-Gon, even tough it's not as fast as last time, it is still good. :)

i know r-gon is good, but i dont have most of the cards like ray ex d, mew*d and i got only one flygon ex d....(i got 3 flygon d)

Flygon δ is just a tech in any deck, so I think you should play it with Flygon ex δ & I know you have only 1 Flygon ex δ but if you really want to build a powerful deck, you have to try & find more of it in order to make your greatest deck... :)

thanks!!!! actually, i am asking how can he act an important role (even if he is only supportting) in my deck??? (by adding which pokemons???)

I AM PLAYING DX ON

He is just an energy supplier. Use him as a tech supplier like in R-gon, or with Electivire to add energy too so Electivire can hit for that large amount of damage every turn.

Arcanine out.

Arcanine 274 said:
He is just an energy supplier. Use him as a tech supplier like in R-gon, or with Electivire to add energy too so Electivire can hit for that large amount of damage every turn.

Arcanine out.
I totally a gree with elctrevire iteasy to charge enrgy and do down draw with electabuzz and R gon it is only a suply . i never see a flygon d as main atacker.

Back