• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Flamin' Frogs

Greninja13

Marshadow is awesome!
Pokemon - 13

3 - Froakies BKP
4 - Frogadiers BKP
4 - Greninja BKP
2 - Greninja BREAK BKP
2-Talonflame STS

Trainers - 33

2 - Professor Sycamore
1 - N
1 - Pokemon Fan Club
2 - Wally
1 - Lysandre
1 - Pokemon Ranger
1 - Shauna
1 - Delinquent
1 - Fisherman
4 - Ultra Ball
4 - Level Ball
2 - Dive Ball
2 - Evosoda
1 - Professor's Letter
1 - Town Map
1 - Buddy-Buddy Rescue
1 - Energy Recycler
2 - Rough Seas
4 - Bursting Ballon

Energys - 10

2 - Splash Energy
8 - Basic Water

I'm sorry I wasn't clear, but please give me any edits you can think of, not just on budget. Also I do have an Octillery, but was trying to model more off of Chad Walinski, who used a Greninja BREAK deck without Octillery.

Last edited:
I can tell this is a budget deck, but I think without Greninja BREAK you will struggle. You only need 2, they are sadly about 14 each and rising. On tcgo I was able to double my win/loss rate with the second BREAK I traded for.

OH, MY, GOSH. I'm so sorry, I actually do have 2 Greninja BREAKs' but I forgot to list them.

Ok...

I am going to assume this is a budget deck, cause I run a budget greninja deck also...

You need more draw support!
Replace ultra balls with dive balls if possible! You don't need to sure for any other pokemon.
More shauna's! They are very cheap! Replace the sycamores with shauna's/birch's, you don't need to be discarding cards.
Possibly invest in a octillery, They are amazing draw support, but cost about $12.00.

I really don't know what to suggest here...Budget wise...

Really just add more draw support.

Good luck!

Edit: I took so long writing this post that you said you had greninja breaks while I was typing!

Back