News First 'Sun & Moon' English Set News!

I agree with Kamato, I don't think we will see much of a difference until after rotation. But I am intrigued on what is going to happen post-rotation. I haven't played competitively for long, so this will be a complete change for me.

Oh ya that makes sense. However I could see it being more of an ability. LOL Imagine if it was like "if this pokemons Hp is lower than 50, return this pokemon and all cards attached to it to your hand.

Umm lvl X tins have been dead forever

Maybe but I think people who played during the diamond and pearl era won't mind at all, after all there was no such thing as a basic lvl x and people got along just fine.

That'd be a hilarious troll/stall deck for sure.

Oh, that's pretty nice! Should be a nifty addition, maybe as a 1-of at first but if we don't get another Sycamore/Juniper copy in Kukui then down the line this might be the central draw card? Who knows?

I just hope we keep getting full-art supporters and that this means full-art Lillie. <3

Similar to Bianca from the BW series. With the meta right now, I would much rather have a Sycamore on my first turn to get through my deck.

Better version of the Bianca supporter; I hope this gets a full art, Lillie is too pretty u.u

I think this will be a decent addition to the meta-game, especially since the format seems to be leaning towards a slower format post-SM. It is a nicely balanced form of draw support, especially for evolution based decks. Not the greatest supporter in the world, but not bad. Not bad.

So funny thing about this card; I romanized the text on the card (with some likely misreads) and then had it put into Google Translate. Somehow, this:
Hibun no tefuda ka 6 sui ninaruyouni, yamafuda o hiki. Saisho no hibun no (?)n ni tsuka tsutanara, 8 sui ninaruyo nihiku. (Probably wrong, and I probably did the spaces between words wrong too.)
ended up becoming:
Happy birthday so that it will be six elephants. If you get to the post office's seat, you will get 8 drinks.

Anyways, I can see this being a one-off or two-off in decks, although I predict better Supporters will make it obsolete in later SM sets.

A little slow for the this format but if they dont reprint the discard draw 7 effect then it may be alright.

Quite proud I could actually read that. Come through 3 Years of Japanese lessons!

I like this, honestly. Reminds me a bit of Beach, and if you have stuff to start getting set up and can empty your hand first turn could be pretty strong. Can see people playing it.

The sun and moon waifu is finally revealed. I'm using it even though it's a glorified Bianca. It's the one of tech i need. It sucks that it's even worse in trev where you would want to wally first turn. But this cutie must be in a deck of mine.

Definitely see this getting some play in both standard and expanded in decks that have a Jirachi-EX or two in it.

Better version of the Bianca supporter; I hope this gets a full art, Lillie is too pretty u.u

Most likely with her Z-Powered Form as the full art. Or her trying to stuff Nebby back into the bag. Either one is fine.

Back