Writing Fire Emblem: Awakening: PokéBeach Edition! All finished! Stay tuned for the next one...

RE: Fire Emblem Awakening: PokéBeach Member Edition! Chapter 7

No matter who you use the Master Seal on, make sure to only use it once they hit Lvl. 20 for maximum efficiency!

And although I'd be better suited as an Assassin with my stats, I'm sure Trickster could be a viable option. Having a secondary healer on the team is always helpful.

RE: Fire Emblem Awakening: PokéBeach Member Edition! Chapter 8

Chapter 8: Two new people, yay! \o/

<Cinesra> My, that last battle really was intense, wasn't it? Another wonderful chapter in the tale of Cinesra's bravery and valiance.
<Light> You truly think so? Because I was with you the whole time and most of what I saw was you cowering behind trees and getting stabbed at by wyvern riders, while letting Drohn, TT, and Athena do most of the work.
<Cinesra> Yes, of course my dear. You see, I was playing the role of the decoy, courageously luring the Plegians closer to us.
<Light> Oh, yes, I'm certain that must have been the case. *rolls eyes* You're one of the worst soldiers I've ever heard of.
<Cinesra> But you have heard of me!
<Light> ...
<Cinesra> *sigh* I fail to understand how such a magnificent lady can see so little of my value. I suppose I shall move my attention elsewhere where it is more desired.
<Light> Aw, come back Cinesra, I didn't mean to badly insult you, just slightly insult you...​

Cinesra and Professor Light attained support level B!

We quickly made plans to work our way down into Plegia. The capital of Ferox is nearer to their western coast anyway, so we sneaked across the northern borders of Plegia and made our way south, though the land was very sandy and deserted. However we came across a band of fighters that seemed to be chasing after a small girl and an older man trying to protect her. At first I thought my eyes and the sand in the air were deceiving me, but when they came closer, I knew for sure: the girl was none other than a female Celever, and the man protecting her was GM DracLord. Of course Drohn insisted on rushing in to their aid, and soon we were in battle once again.

We'd been keeping a pretty standard pace along the paths, but the battle took us off into the sand which hampered our movements quite a lot. TT took the lead while Cinesra leapt onto the back of Maribelle's horse to provide support, and I went off to warn a nearby village about the fighting.

When I came back, I was shocked to see that we might want Celever's help more than she needed ours. For she wasn't just a little crying girl, but a dragon that spouted green flames as the men who approached her. I never saw that coming!

We worked our way slowly through the sands, though that gave Maribelle enough time to make sure we were all properly healed of our injuries. Eventually we made our way to warn two more villages and then Drac, Celever, and Nowi all teamed up to take down their leader, a crazy man who kept talking about some guy named Grima.

<Celever> Thank you so much for your help! I was so terrified of being sold as a slave again. :<
<Drac> DracLord also greatful for helpings to save cute girl.
<Drohn> Wait, you've been sold as a slave?
<Celever> Yes, the bad men made me transform into a dragon and do weird dances for them. :<
<Cinesra> Manaketes are very powerful; it's not surprising that the Grimleal would want them.
<Athena> The Grimleal?
<Drohn> The Grimleal are the main religious sect of Plegia. They worship the fell dragon Grima, a huge crazy evil dragon that tried to destroy the world before my ancestors sealed it away.
<Athena> Why would anyone want to worship that? o_o;
<Light> Barbarians, the lot of them. *sniff*
<Drohn> Would you like to come with us, Celever? We'll keep you safe from the Grimleal and you can help us kill more dudes.
<Celever> Yay, killing! ^_^
<Drac> Will you hire Drac, too? He fight very well.
<Athena> Sure, you're in. We can use all the reliable help we can get.
<Camo> Alright, that's settled. Let's make camp before it gets dark.​

And so we made camp in the middle of the Plegian desert, and a good thing too, because deserts get very cold very quickly after the sun goes. It gave us all a chance to relax and unwind a bit.

<Celever> Hey, Drac!
<Drac> Yes, tiny one?
<Celever> I wanted to thank you for helping to rescue me from those bad guys, so I made you this!
<Drac> You make Drac... ugly sweater as thanks gift?
<Celever> Yep! It's made out of Manakete scales so it's super strong like armor! :D
<Drac> You make ugly sweater out of own skin? Such magnificant gift! Drac loves it!
<Celever> Yay! :D​

GM DracLord and Celever attained support level C!

<Light> Oh, Drohn, let me make you a cup of tea, would you? You look so exhausted after that battle.
<Drohn> Oh, don't worry about me. You did plenty of work yourself, you know! Rushing around to keep us all healed. That's work, too.
<Light> Oh, yes, but I can't imagine that riding around on a horse with a parasol to protect myself from the sun is anything strenuous compared to running around, swinging a sword and getting all sweaty. Please, let me help you in the ways I can.
<Drohn> Alright, sure, you can make me a cup of tea. But go easy on the sugar!
<Light> Of course, my prince. *curtsy*

<TT> Hey, Light, you got a second?
<Light> Ugh, no, please, get away from me. I'm on my way to make tea for Prince Drohn, and I will not be interrupted by such a horrible person as you.
<TT> I just wanted to apologize and try to make amends...
<Light> Sorry, but I don't think you'll ever be able to "make amends" for raiding my family's treasury and framing my father for it.
<TT> Look, I know I've said some bad things when I'm in the hot seat, but working for Drohn in this army, I'm becoming a changed man, and I really wanted to try and make it up to you if I could.
<Maribelle> Well, the first thing you can do then is just stay away from me. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go finish making that tea. *storms off*

<Athena> So, raiding a noble's treasury? Is that how you got that tattoo on your arm?
<TT> Bubbles! I sweat to Naga you scared the crap out of me.
<Athena> Sorry, couldn't help but overhearing that outburst. When Prof. Light gets pissed, you can hear her from all the way across camp. By the way.... Bubbles?
<TT> Don't change the subject, Bubbles. What do you know about my tattoo?
<Athena> I happened to catch sight of it when you were coming out of the bathing tent earlier, before you covered it back up.
<TT> Oh, so, you're looking to blackmail me, is it?
<Athena> No, of course not! I just wanted to--
<TT> Well, I don't have a whole lot of money, but I can give you a portion of my dinner.
<Athena> No thank you, I just--
<TT> Well, you drive a hard bargain. Alright, Bubbles, how about some honey cakes, then?
<Athena> Look, I'll keep your secret, okay? So stop trying to bribe me already!
<TT> Take a cake anyway, you seem in a tense mood...​

Drohn and Professor Light attained support level C! TwistedTurtwig and Professor Light attained support level C! TwistedTurtwig and Athena attained support level C!

Current Team:

Drohn: Lv. 14 Lord
Skills: Dual Strike+, Charm

Athena: Lv. 15 Tactician
Skills: Veteran, Slidarity

Cinesra: Lv. 14 Archer
Skills: Skill+2, Prescience

Professor Light: Lv. 14 Troubadour
Skills: Res+2, Demoiselle

TwistedTurtwig: Lv. 14 Thief
Skills: Locktouch, Mov+1

Celever: Lv. 5 Manakete
Skills: Odd Rhythm

GM DracLord: Lv. 10 Mercenary
Skills: Armsthrift, Patience

Extra characters that are currently force-deployed: n/a

Decisions, Decisions:

Master & Second Seal Possibilities:

Second Seals: 3
Drohn: Can switch to Cavalier or Archer
Athena: Can switch to any class, so long as it's not male-only
Cinesra: Can switch to Wyvern Rider or Mage
TT: Can switch to Fighter or Myrmidon
Light: Can switch to Pegasus Knight or Mage
Drac: Can switch to Barbarian or Myrmidon

Master Seals: 3
Drohn: Can promote to Great Lord
Athena: Can promote to Grandmaster
Cinesra: Can promote to Bow Knight or Sniper
TT: Can promote to Assassin or Trickster
Light: Can promote to Valkyrie or War Cleric
Drac: Can promote to Hero or Bow Knight

Please vote for your choice(s)!

Paralogues: Still accepting votes on when do do Paralogue 2 and 3. If no one has any preferences, I'll probably do P2 next chapter and P3 after we get Tharja. Please vote for your choice(s)!

DLC, Wireless Menu, & Shopping: Current Gold: 11,755
Anna Merchants: Another one that popped up after 8 gave us our 3rd MS, but had nothing else interesting.

Along these lines, I'd like to gather opinions on Nowi's weapon. I can at any point summon Tiki's SpotPass team to buy Dragonstone+s for Nowi to use, which is a pretty common strategy in Luna/Luna+, but kinda overkill in this mode. Should I buy them for her? Not buy them at all? Wait until a specific time to buy the, such as post-11 or Valm? Are we just going to reclass her so it doesn't matter? Feel free to share your opinions.

Player Notes:

One vote for GM Athena, one vote for Trickster TT, and one vote to hold off until 20*. Since there wasn't even more than one vote for any particular thing, I decided to hold off Sealing anyone this chapter.

* - Though it's not as necessary to hold off promoting until L20 in FE:A as it is in the other games. In all the other games, it's relatively easy to level cap which is why you want to drag out exp gain as much as possible for extra stats, but since you can simply Second Seal to a lower level if you reach max, it doesn't really matter when you promote since you'll always be able to gain exp.

In fact, I'm purposefully playing Normal mode so that it doesn't matter if we do things sub-optimally. It's supposed to be for fun. :p

I finally got an item from the Barracks! \o/ ... a Sigurd's Lance that no one can use. Thanks, bbninjas. :U

Another straightforward chapter, though it's nice to beef our team up a bit. I purposefully sent Athena out to that first village since she doesn't need the exp right now and let the others go ahead. I also paired up Drac and Celever right away and let Celever get most of the exp, with TT helping out enough to bring him fully in line with the others.

I also used this chapter to train Light up heavily. I moved slowly and had her healing every little injury. She was still only ~10 when we were down to just the boss, so I spam-healed for several rounds, letting Drohn get hit by the boss over and over while she used up the rest of her Heal and Kneader staves. When she got up to 14 like the others, I finally let them kill the boss and move on. That's why Light and Drohn ended up getting a support, and Celever/Drac's because they were paired up most of the level.

Also, I was really proud at how I managed to link all of those support convos together. Celever/Drac didn't really fit with the rest, but the others all combo-ed nicely.

Throw in another vote for Trickster TT. Levin Swords are cool.

Also voting for War Cleric!Light because NUNS WITH AXES.

And voting for Cavalier!Drohn because ponies are cool.

Cinesra to Bow Knight because Snipers are terrible. Bow Knight sucks too but the pair up bonuses are good.

Barb!Draclord gets my vote because Zerkers are pretty great.

Last vote for class change is Mage!Athena because I like mages. :p

Voting for P2 and 3 to be done after Tharja joins because the party needs me sooner, not later.

Lastly, voting for buying Dragonstones from Tiki's store when Dragonstone+s are normally purchasable in the overworld. Forget when this is though. Normal Dragonstones aren't too far away from now IIRC.

I think my official stance is going to be that once 2 people vote for a thing (actual posts, not just likes), it becomes official and I will do that thing before the next chapter. That means TT gets Trickster'd but there's not enough votes for anything else. The only exception to this will be that is someone hits Lv. 20 they must be Seal'd before the next chapter, so that will be decided based on most votes/likes for that character, with a tie-breaker if necessary. I'll include this in the next update too so everyone knows and can start seconding suggestions they like or countering with other suggestions.

Also, since PP is the first person to vote for anything related to P2, I will be taking her advice and waiting until after we get Tharja, so C9 is coming next.

EDIT: Also, Dragonstone+s aren't available to purchase normally until right before Endgame, though you get a couple as drops earlier in Valm. Normal Dragonstones become purchasable in the shop of the chapter where you get Cherche.

Also voting for Light to be promoted into Valkyrie. Those are like graceful talon mythical dragon things right? :x

I vote for TT to become Trickster.

Celever said:
Also voting for Light to be promoted into Valkyrie. Those are like graceful talon mythical dragon things right? :x

Ok, I'll second this. That way Light can use magic and gain her Valkyrie skills (as unnecessary as they are) and then switch to Dark Flier, still use tomes, and get Galeforce.

Still think that Athena should be promoted. Somebody second this.

I vote for Drac to promote to Hero for Sol. Scratch that, not enough seals.

I second whatever he (^) seconded.

bbninjas, does that mean you want to vote to promote Athena and Drac, or that you want to third the vote for promoting Light into Valkyrie? THIS IS IMPORTANT MAN. I'm going to start playing soon.

EDIT: Welp, bb ran away so he's too late to get his opinion in for this chapter. Since Trickster TT and Valkyrie Light both got enough votes, though, we'll be getting both of those. I'll include a tally in the next chapter once I post it. Starting now!

Chapter 9: 7.8 Too Much Sand

After we secured our new Dragon and Mercenary and had a nice relaxing night, we were back on the trail the following morning. While on the road, Prof. Light picked up a magic tome and started learning how to cast spells, while TT started fiddling around with an extra Healing staff.

Professor Light evolved into Valkyire! TwistedTurtwig evolved into Trickster!

The day before we would arrive at the announced location of Vesperia's execution, we received word from CJ's spies. WW and her fellow knights had been imprisoned but were successfully released. Vesperia's execution was also announced to be tomorrow, meaning that we were right in time. I tossed and turned in my sleep that night, dreaming about that Sorcerer again, this time as he talked with a shadowy figure about Vesperia's upcoming death and how destiny would be not be re-written so easily. I awoke in a cold sweat and couldn't get back to sleep.

The day dawned and we made our way to the execution site, a place filled with... even more sand. Geez. How do these people grow crops or anything? We watched in secret as King Spoon led Vesperia up to a tall cliff thing. Just at the right moment, I signaled to Camo who threw an axe several dozen meters hitting the executioner square in the chest. King Spoon and his assistant the lovely Shining Raikou stared on in surprise. Vesperia was safe for now, and that was our signal to advance.

Drac and I formed the vanguard, moving steadily down a diving wall where the sand wasn't as thick. Behind us came Cinesra riding with Light on her horse, and Drohn holding Celever's hand. TT acted as rear guard, scouting for the reinforcements we knew would be coming thanks to the work of CJ's spies. As we worked out way closer to the execution platform, I spotted a familiar face among the enemies.

<Athena> Wait... is that Professor Palutena in a bikini?
<Drohn> Bikini, you say? Oh, yes, I see her now, the dour-looking dark mage with a creepy grin. Nice rack, though.
<Athena> Look, I know this sounds crazy, but I'm pretty sure we can trust her. See if you can get in close to talk to her and see if she'll join in on our side?
<Drohn> Well, last time you recognized someone on the enemy team we ended up hiring a lockpicker with a sweet tooth who's now our back-up healer in a jester outfit, so I think I'll be willing to take your advice again. Celever, let's head out that way.
<Celever> Yay, more friends! ^____^​

We halted our advance temporarily as Drohn and Celever crept closer to the location where Palutena was stationed. On their way, they also happened to spot a member of the Yllissean clergy, a War Monk by the name of Libra, who also joined up with us. TT spotted the coming reinforcements, so Drac and I moved back to take care of them and Drohn was able to have a chat with Palutena after luring her to some nearby ruins.

<Drohn> Hey, this might seem kind of sudden, but do you think you might be interested in defecting from Plegia to come join our side?
<Palutena> This isn't just because you like my outfit, is it?
<Drohn> Oh, no, of course not! I'm an engaged man; I hardly even looked more than a little bit. *fingers crossed*
<Palutena> Well, Spoon is kind of a lunatic, and it looks like you guys are winning anyway, and I'm not really sure I quite want to die yet since I still have so many curses and hexes to test on the living... so sure, I'll team up with you... for now.
<Drohn> Thanks! You won't regret it.
<Palunena> But you might... *creepy grin*
<Drohn> O.... kay. I'm going to go back up slowly with the dragon girl now. You stay here and kill those dudes. *runs*​

And so Professor Palutena joined our team. Having more offensive magical support was nice, and she was able to sweep out many of the remaining fighters between us and Vesperia's execution cliff. Meanwhile, Drac and I, with some help from Light and Cinesra, managed to take out the remaining reinforcements and we all stormed up to the entrance. Spoon had left one of his generals to guard the gate, but TT and Palutena teamed up to take him down. With the general and the flying reinforcements down, Drohn sent the signal for the next phase of the plan, summing WW and her knights to fly to pick up Vesperia.

<Vesperia> WW! I'm so glad to see you safe and sound. ^_^
<WW> Thanks, your grace, but no time to chat. We need to get you out of here before there's any trouble.
<Spoon> Pegasus Knights! ARGH! They're playing dirty.
<SR> Yes, well, so do I... *chuckle*​

Suddenly, a dozen Risen archers appeared out of nowhere, materializing instantly on the cliff. The first one took aim and hit WW square in the chest; her body tumbled off her pegasus and off the cliff to the grounds below. Soon, all of the other knights met the same fate, and Vesperia was left alone again.

<Spoon> AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
<Drohn> How can this be? Where did they come from?
<Spoon> The heavens smiled on me, of course. Now, hand over the Fire Emblem and I'll let your sister go, otherwise those archers can be turned on her just as easily.
<Athena> *whisper* Drohn, you can't trust him!
<Drohn> *angry whisper* Of course I can't! But I also have to save my sister, and some stupid plot device isn't worth losing her over. I'm going to hand it over. Maybe at least it'll distract him enough that we can think of a way to get her out safely.
<Drohn> Alright, Gangrel! I'll hand it over, just let her--
<Vesperia> NO! I won't let you do it.
<Drohn> Sister?
<Vesperia> Plegians, hear my words: war f***ing sucks! You guys ought to know that as well as I do; neither of us were victors after the war my father started, and both of our lands are still desperately trying to recover. If you continue this war, everyone is going to die, your families will starve to death, and both of our lands will still want nothing more than more revenge. Free yourselves from your hate! Cast down your weapons and let everyone live together in peace and harmony and friendship. Do what you must... As I will do. See now that one selfless act has the power to change the world! ^_^
<Drohn> Ohshi- Vesperia, don't you dare...​

As everyone watched Vesperia's speech with mouths wide open, Drohn was able to muscle his way through and start running towards her, but it was too late. With her last words and a parting smile to the Plegians who wished for her death, she slowly fell off the edge of the cliff and down to the ravine below, a graceful death.

<Cinesra> *whisper* Did the Exalt really just kill herself in front of everyone?
<Light> *whisper* It's called a "sacrifice", dear.
<Cinesra> *sigh* Such a waste, after we went through all this planning and sand just to save her. Couldn't she have made her speech and then let us whisk her away?
<Spoon> BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Such a beautiful fall. I think I'll go grab her corpse and display it in public, what do you think?
<Drohn> I'll kill you first!
<CJ> We don't have time for this, Drohn! We've managed to secure an escape route, but it won't last long; there are Plegians pouring in from everywhere.
<Drohn> But her body...
<Camo> No time! Let's go before we end up on a spike right next to her. We'll have time to mourn for the dead later when we don't have to worry about joining them.
<Seliph> Ohcrap, I was too late. I guess I couldn't change the future after all...​

Current Team:

Drohn: Lv. 14 Lord
Skills: Dual Strike+, Charm

Athena: Lv. 15 Tactician
Skills: Veteran, Slidarity

Cinesra: Lv. 14 Archer
Skills: Skill+2, Prescience

Professor Light: Lv. 2 Valkyrie
Skills: Res+2, Demoiselle

TwistedTurtwig: Lv. 1 Trickster
Skills: Locktouch, Mov+1

Celever: Lv. 6 Manakete
Skills: Odd Rhythm

GM DracLord: Lv. 13 Mercenary
Skills: Armsthrift, Patience

Professor Palutena: Lv. 11 Dark Mage
Skills: Hex, Anathema

Extra characters that are currently force-deployed: Libra

Decisions, Decisions:

Master & Second Seal Possibilities:

Second Seals: 3
Drohn: Can switch to Cavalier or Archer
Athena: Can switch to any class, so long as it's not male-only
Cinesra: Can switch to Wyvern Rider or Mage
Drac: Can switch to Barbarian or Myrmidon
Palutena: Can switch to Knight or Archer
TT (promoted): Can switch to Thief, Fighter, or Myrmidon
Light (promoted): Can switch to Troubador, Pegasus Knight, or Mage

Master Seals: 1
Drohn: Can promote to Great Lord
Athena: Can promote to Grandmaster
Cinesra: Can promote to Bow Knight or Sniper
Drac: Can promote to Hero or Bow Knight
Palutena: Can promote to Dark Knight or Sorcerer.

Please vote for your choice(s)! If a suggestion gets 2 separate votes from different sources (posts, not likes), the promotion/change will happen before the next chapter. The only exception to this rule is any unit who hits Lv. 20 in either class, in which case they must be sealed before the next chapter, no matter how many votes.

Current Suggestions at 1 vote each:

Promotions:
Athena -> Grandmaster
Cinesra -> Bow Knight
Drac -> Hero

Class Changes:
Drohn -> Cavalier
Drac -> Barbarian
Athena -> Mage

Paralogues: Still accepting votes on when do do Paralogue 2 and 3. Currently there's one vote to do both now, which is actually kind of hilarious when you consider that, in-plot, we're currently fleeing for our lives, but that's cool; I'll make it work. If you would prefer something else, please speak up. Paralogue 4 is also open! This is the one where we recruit Anna, even though we're not using here, and there's some chests and stuff. So, you can speak up for when to do this one, too, if you want. Please vote for your choice(s)!

DLC, Wireless Menu, & Shopping: Current Gold: 8,325
Anna Merchants: There's an Anna/Risen combo over C3 location that I can fight if you guys want. The Anna herself doesn't have anything good for sale (3 Irons), but we'd get a sweet item for saving her and it would give Palutena, Drac, and Celever some extra leveling. I wouldn't do a separate write-up of it, but I'd include a blurb about it in the next full chapter.

Along these lines, I'd like to gather opinions on Nowi's weapon. I can at any point summon Tiki's SpotPass team to buy Dragonstone+s for Nowi to use, which is a pretty common strategy in Luna/Luna+, but kinda overkill in this mode. Should I buy them for her? Not buy them at all? Wait until a specific time to buy the, such as post-11 or Valm? Are we just going to reclass her so it doesn't matter? Feel free to share your opinions. NOTE: Regular Dragonstones are purchasable after C13. Dragonstone+s are not available to purchase regularly until right before Endgame. However, both drop from enemies, a regular Stone in C11 and I think you get 1 or 2 +s during the Valm arc.

Player Notes:

Another boring Barracks... :<

I had my second restart this game during this chapter because a Wyvern Rider got a lucky crit (2% chance) on Gaius and OHKOed him. Screw you, dragons.

And speaking of TT, he looks like such a dork as a Trickster.

I teamed up Athena with Drac to let him get most of the kills this level to beef him up. I would have paired Drohn up to him for better DS values, but Chrom's starting place was too far away and they wouldn't have been able to pair-up T1 because of the stupid sand. Pairing Drohn and Celever ended up working out well, though, because Nowi has good sand movement and that let us recruit Libra and Palutena fairly easily. TT got a bit of action, as did Cinesra and Light, but I tried to feed as much to Drac as I could, and then to Palutena once she was recruited.

I actually made a slip of the fingers and accidentally attacked with Palutena's Nosferatu instead of Elthunder since I'd rather save the Nosferatu, but it ended up working out for the best because she became a magnet for the remaining Wyvern Riders and probably would have died without that HP regen. So, uh, there. TT was too far away when she was first recruited so they didn't end up pairing up until right before the boss.

I still can't get over how ridiculous TT looks.

RE: Fire Emblem Awakening: PokéBeach Member Edition! Chapter 9

Imagine my surprise of seeing my name here...
Not sure should I felt awkward or glad

Definitely be glad; it's an honour to appear in one of Athena's playthroughs! :D

Along these lines, I'd like to gather opinions on Nowi's weapon. I can at any point summon Tiki's SpotPass team to buy Dragonstone+s for Nowi to use, which is a pretty common strategy in Luna/Luna+, but kinda overkill in this mode. Should I buy them for her? Not buy them at all? Wait until a specific time to buy the, such as post-11 or Valm? Are we just going to reclass her so it doesn't matter? Feel free to share your opinions. NOTE: Regular Dragonstones are purchasable after C13. Dragonstone+s are not available to purchase regularly until right before Endgame. However, both drop from enemies, a regular Stone in C11 and I think you get 1 or 2 +s during the Valm arc.
My vote goes toward reclassing her anyway (as soon as you post the options). When she maxes out, Dark Knight gives Lifetaker and Griffon Rider gives Deliverer, both are great skills for her (she can also get Swordbreaker from Wyvern Lord, but I'm not sure how common Wyrm Slayers are).
You could also just reclass her now into a Wyvern Rider for Tantivy/Strength +2, and promote to Griffon Rider from there.

I love having my dragon ride a different dragon.

Athena said:
I love having my dragon ride a different dragon.

Because you're a master tactician, you should make everyone into a War Cleric or War Monk.

Oh, wow, you are just speeding along through this game. I'm going to need some time to read through it all...
Anyway, I think that for now, I'll just add another vote to use one of the Second Seals for Athena -> Mage.

That's 2 votes for making Athena a Mage, so it looks like that'll happen before the next chapter starts! I might do one tomorrow or the next chapter might not be until Monday; we'll have to see how my day is. In the meantime, everyone can feel free to continue making suggestions~

As for how fast I'm going... well, Normal mode is incredibly easy, and doing a chapter a day doesn't take much time. I spend more time writing up than I do playing, and even that's not very difficult to do. >_>

What if I vote to promote Athena to Grandmaster now? :v

Back