FINAL ROUND! A Spoiler Contest! =O

Froslass 90HP (W)
Evolves from Snorunt

(W)(W) Aurora Beam 30+
Flip 2 coins. If the first coin is heads, the Defending Pokemon is now Paralyzed. If the second coin is heads, discard an energy card attached to the Defending Pokemon. This attack does 30 damage plus 30 more damage for each tails. Discard an energy card attached to Froslass for each tails.

(P)(P)(W)(W) Psy Blizzard
Put 2 damage counter on each of your opponent's Pokemon. Flip a coin for each of your opponent's Pokemon. If that coin is heads, discard an energy card attached to that Pokemon.

Weakness : (M) +20
Resistance :
Retreat Cost : (C)
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Glalie 90HP (W)
Evolves from Snorunt

PokeBody : Crystalized Mirror Body
Any damage done to your Benched Pokemon is done to your opponent's Benched Pokemon instead.

(W) Deep Freeze 20
Flip a coin. If heads the Defending Pokemon is Paralyzed.

(W)(W)(W) Frost Storm 50
Flip a coin. If heads, put 2 damage counter on each of your opponent's Benched Pokemon. If tails, this attack does 10 damage to each of your Benched Pokemon (don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon).

Weakness : (M)+20
Resistance :
Retreat Cost: (C)(C)
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Incase you dont understand the Glalie. Its Pokebody will prevent your benched from getting damage, instead doing that damage to your opponent's bench. So the second attack is either, heads=2 damage counter , tails = 10 damage to your opponent's bench.

Pokémaniac said:
-Make cards for the final evolutions of a split Pokemon line(Eg Polis, Eeveelutions)

why? you just said make final evolutions of a split pokemon line. You didn't say stage 2. Eeveelutions are stage 2.

first you said a split evolution, i already made my spoilers before this round started and now when this round started u changed them to stage 2.

Gardevoir 110HP (P)
Evolves from Kirlia

PokePower : Future Sight
Once during your turn (before your attack) , choose a card from your deck and shuffle your deck afterwards. Put that card on top of your deck.

(P)(P)(C) Psy Beam 30
Flip 2 coins. If the first coin is heads, the Defending Pokemon is now Confused. If the second coin is heads, discard an energy card attached to the Defending Pokemon.

(P)(P)(P)(C) Psy Storm
Put 2 damage counter on each of your opponent's Pokemon. Flip a coin for each of your opponent's Pokemon. If that coin is heads, discard an energy card attached to that Pokemon.

Weakness : (P)+30
Resistance:
Retreat Cost : (C)(C)
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gallade 130HP (F)
Evolves from Kirlia

(P) Calm Mind
During your next turn, Psycho Blade base damage is 120 instead of 60

(P)(F)(C) Psycho Blade 60+
You may discard as many (P) or (F) energy card from your hand. Discard an energy card attached to the Defending Pokemon for each (P) energy discarded from your hand. This attack does 60 damage plus 10 more damage for each (F) energy discard from your hand. If the Defending Pokemon is Knocked Out by this attack, take any 2 basic energy card from your discard pile and attached them to your Pokemon in any way you like.

Weakness : (P)+30
Resistance:
Retreat Cost : (C)(C)

Beautifly 120HP (G)
Evolves from Silcoon

PokePower : Evolutionary Dust
Once during your turn (before your attack), when you play Beautifly to evolve 1 of your Pokemon, you may use this power.Flip 3 coins. For each heads, choose a Special Condition. The Defending Pokemon is now affected by that Special Condition.

(G)(G)(C) Dust Reaction 10+
This attack does 10 damage plus 30 more damage for each Special Condition on the Defending Pokemon. If the Defending Pokemon is Knocked Out by this attack, the new Defending Pokemon is now Poisoned and Asleep.

Weakness : (L) +30
Resistance : (F) -20
Retreat Cost :
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dustox 130HP (P)
Evolves from Cascoon

PokePower : Poison Dust
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may choose 1 of the Defending Pokemon. That Pokemon is now Poisoned. This power can't be used if Dustox is affected by a Special Condition.

PokeBody : Dust Spread
If the Defending Pokemon is Poisoned, Put 1 damage counter on your opponent's Benched Pokemon between turns.

(P)(G) Poison Enhancing Chemical 30+
If the Defending Pokemon is Poisoned, put 2 damage counters instead of 1 between turns and this attack does 30 damage plus 20 more damage.

Weakness : (R) +30
Resistance :
Retreat Cost :

I dont know why but the GC Beautifly weakness is (L), so i made my Beautifly weakness (L) too. http://www.pokebeach.com/tcg/galactic's-conquest

iKyLeZ

Gardevoir
Originality: 35/50 (Meh, it’s really just a blend of different cards.)
Grammar: 50/50
Attack Names: 20/20
Attack Costs: 20/20
Weakness, Resistance, Retreat Cost, HP: 10/10
Total: 135/150

Gallade
Originality: 45/50 (I love Psycho Blade. Great move if you can get the resources for it.)
Total: 145/150 + 135= 280/300

XKurama93X

Beautifly
Originality: 50/50 (Mass conditions! 3 heads = basically dead =P)
Total: 150/150

Dustox
Originality: 35/50 (You really like poison, don’t you? =P)
Attack Names: 15/20 (Too much of the same, 2 lots of poison and 2 lots of dust)
Total: 130/150 + 150= 280/300

It’s a tie! A tie-breaker is in order!

Make the most spectacularly-awesome card ever for me! That doesn’t mean broken, it just means very original! In the final round, originality will be worth 200 points instead of 50 to ensure this doesn’t keep happening.

Go crazy!

I know I'm not in the contest but aren't the scores cumulative? In which case iKyleZ would win.

Back