Final Fantasy tactics advance A2? what you guys think

x war x

--Cornwall--
I have been playing Final Fantasy tactics A2 for awhile now and was just wandering if anyone has played or still plays this game and what they think about it.

Yes, i still play it. Great game(i love my glass cannon). It dissapoints me that there are not a whole lot of Wi-Fi capabilities though. Plus the game is way too slow. Winning takes to long :p.

Yes the game is very slow pace, but some people such as myself look for somthing like that in a game. Ive been playing it so much i have 7 legit level 99 character's so far. But ive never heard of the glass cannon, but that could be due to the fact that i dont use a cannoneer.

Do you have a basic set up that you usually start out with or do you have a favorite class?

Woah it's been a very very long time since I played this game. I felt the story was quite average, but the battle system and job system were quite interesting. I skipped most of the side quests and just rushed through the story.

I remember my final lineup as

Luso (Paladin)
Adele (Ninja)
Hume Illusionist, actually a Seer but I wanted Half MP
Viera Summoner
Nu Mou Sage, no idea why I had this guy
Bangaa Templar, most stupid thing I ever did
Frimelda because I thought Paladins were cool

I can't remember if the party in battle had 6 or 7 characters. Shouldn't have done Paladin all the way as melee characters without dual wield suck. Also after I finished the game and I read the walkthroughs and boards online I found out how much my team sucked.

EDIT: Blue Mages... never got to find out how useful they were.

EDIT #2: But this was my first SRPG, so I forgive myself for being nub.

It takes everyone awhile to find out what class set up they like, and if it will turn out to be good. Templer is not a bad class i have one that i use and its very good for shutting down any kind of magic.

Great game, however, I like Luso in War of the Lions better than A2.
Seriously, who screwed up and gave us Penelo and Al-Cid instead of... ANYONE ELSE!!!
They had Cloud in the first tatics game. PORK, they even had Balthier in that one, for no other reason than because they could! If he joined Luso, at least it would have made sense.

And just to mess with us, they put Luso in FFT: War of the Lions. Nice.

I think i have fallin in love with a chocobo knight! but mainly for the looks haha the stats arent great unless you run it as a support character.

I'll let you discuss the game more (even though it was revived) because I think it's popular enough.

dmaster out.

Thanks, this is the only game i have got around to playing for about 3 months so i have alot to talk about. Just need others to discuss it with :D

Final Fantasy Tactics IS really fun. I dont have A2, but I have the first one and the one for PSP; "war of the lions".

They are all similar enough. Gotta love those Viera people. They be aweseome.

Stupid Jail rules....

yeah Viera are some of the quickest and most powerful characters on the games. In A2 the new main character is linked to the first game in a small way. You play through the second game and you wake up and your in school and your teacher walks up and if you look close you see its the prince from the first game.

I was hoping for someone like cloud to be put in the game also. But he has been put in so many other games i dont look forward to him being in another for awhile. The brought Montablanc back into A2 and also Eisel

Back