• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Fighting (Lucario EX / Landorus EX / Garbodor)

PokeIG

Aspiring Trainer
Just got to the game a month ago and decided to make a deck based around one of my favorite pokemon, which happened to have gotten a new EX card in the latest set. The deck's been playing well but wondering if I can make any changes.

Pokemon: 13

• 3x Lucario EX
    3x Landorus EX
    2x Mewtwo EX
    1x Landorus
    2x Trubbish
    2x Garbodor
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 36

• 4x Professor Juniper
    3x N
    4x Korrina
    2x Lysandre
    1x Colress
    2x Ultra Ball
    4x Muscle Band
    2x Float Stone
    4x Hypnotoxic Laser
    2x Switch
    1x Startling Megaphone
    1x Professor's Letter
    1x Max Potion
    2x Bicycle
    Computer Search (ACE SPEC)
    2x Virbank City Gym
Energy: 11

• 4x Strong Energy
    5x Fighting Energy
    2x DCE

Strategy: Attack with Landorus for damage on two pokemon(can also do 150+ with 3 energy) and/or Lucario for draw ability and the occasional 3 energy attack. Use Mewtwo EX to take out other Lucarios and Mewtwos as well as pokemon with high energy attachment. Garbodor to lock out Pyroar, Virizion, etc. Use Landy mid/late game to attach discarded energy to benched pokemon.

Hi PokeIG,

Nice list. I personally would cut Bicyle for one more Colress and one more N. You can also leave in one tech Bicycle to be searched out with Korrina but I would still cut one in favor of the fourth N. It is a nice draw card early game and awesome disruption late game when combined with Lucario Ex's second attack.

Thanks for the advice. I will try out 4 N and cut out one bicycle to see how it goes. My current list has done well but definitely willing to see if it can be even better.

Back