• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Fighting Gyarados (Gyarados/Machamp) |Seniors|Any|

TCG

טקג
Gyarachamp Deck List

Pokemon – 22

4-3 Gyarados SF
4-1-3-1 Machamp Lv.X SF (Machamp is SF as well)
1-1 Uxie Lv.X
3 Sableye SF
1 Unown Q

T/S/S – 24

4 Junk Arm
3 Expert Belt
4 Rare Candy
3 Bebe’s Search
3 Pokemon Collector
2 Interviewer’s Questions
1 Luxury Ball
2 Pokemon Communication
3 Broken Time-Space

Energy – 14

8 Fighting
3 Call
3 Warp

Total of 60 cards in the Deck.

My strategy is basic. I get out the Gyarados to deal some damage with the discarded Magikarp, use the Sableye to get Magikarp out, use Machamp SF for Basic Pokemon to get OHKO’s which is good against SP decks that are over played.

Please rate and such. Thanks.

RE: Gyarachamp (Gyarados/Machamp) |Seniors|Any|

-3 Sudowoodo (Random Sudowoodo is random)
-2 Poke Ball (Pokemon Communication is infinitely better)

+2 Pokemon Communication (Guarantees a search, and with 24 Pokemon, you should easily have something to spare)
+3 BTS (Faster setup).

I think I want to have at least 1 Sudowoodo, because they can deal a lot of damage, so:

-2 Sudowoodo
-2 Poke Ball

+2 Communication
+2 BTS

Thanks.

With Expert Belt on, Gyarados does 110 damage a turn for no Energy. If Sudowoodo wants to compete with that, you'll need to attach five or six Energy on to Sudowoodo. Gyarados can easily get one-shots, and it attacks much more quickly that Sudowoodo (not to mention higher damage). In fact, for just four Energy, Machamp Prime can do at least 100 damage (before accounting Expert Belt and the attack's effect).

True story. Bye-bye Sudowoodo.

I want this deck to be able to win Nationals so then I can go to Worlds. :0

Lol good luck.
-3 Inteviewers
-2 Fighting
+2 Cyrus Conspiracy
+1 Regice LA
+1 Azelf
+1 Unown Q
Cyrus grabs a guaranteded Fighting, Azelf is needed in a G-dos deck same with Regice LA, Unown Q for free retreat on sableye

No interviewer's, no candy, Machamp should be 2-2-2, 6 fighting is fine. Interviewer's is a horrible card in this deck, don't need 4 candy, Machamp's a tech, and if Machamp's slimmer, the energy is just as slim. 1 more communicator, 1 more BTS, 1 more Uxie, 3 Pokemon Rescue, 1 Combee SF, 4 Rescue energy, and a free slot for Regice. 3 Com is standard, as well as 4 Broken, you need at least 2 Uxie, Rescue engine should be in any Gyarados, and Regice for discarding Karps. Hope I helped.

Back