Fifa World Cup - South Africa 2010 - Spain Are The Champions!

RE: Fifa World Cup - South Africa 2010

England were stripped of the victory over the USA because of Robert Green. England played terribly today, England need to beat Slovenia and if England do get back into form then we should win by a good amount bringing England to the top of the table.

Wow, today was the worst bit of football I have ever seen. England's was abysmal. USA played pretty well and I do feel sorry that you guys still need to work for a qualifying spot especially since you obviously should have won today.

I am rooting for Brazil!! GOGOGOBRAZIL! :> They are awesome!! Portugal ain't that bad either, but ever since Ronaldo left, teh' scar is still there. :<

kashmaster said:
Wow, today was the worst bit of football I have ever seen. England's was abysmal. USA played pretty well and I do feel sorry that you guys still need to work for a qualifying spot especially since you obviously should have won today.

I really wish they could have a system of challenging plays or calls.

Just watched Ghana vs. Australia game. Ghana was a great team though they had made many fouls in the game. Australia made a nice goal, though there passing to other team members needed more work.

At the end the score ended up being a tie. Score: 1-1

I can't belive the us is doing so well I mean I almost placed a bet that we would lose to the brits. I heard about the bad call but eh I really don't follow soccer alot so I twould like US to do good I mean have of our country doesn't care about soccer and were doing well XD.

T

Well, someone told me that apparently France left for home today. After all the problems they've had, I'm not so surprised they did.

It's hard to believe that the 06 FIFA WC runner-up is on the verge of elimination. And the defending WC champion (Italy) is having a tough time in their group.

cant wait for tommorows games

portugal v.s north korea
chile v.s switzerland (battle for first in group h)
spain v.s hondurras

Did you guys here about France? One of their best players was sent home by the coach, one of the coaches quit, and the French players wouldn't practice today. Wow, they might not even play. They still probably will, but I doubt they'll do any good in this situation.

Honestly, I can't wait to see North Korea play after that game against Brazil. Although, my gut tells me they're going back to sucking again.

The match between Portugal and North Korea was a nice match to see. Portugal murdered North Korea with 7 goals. Portugal's teamwork was amazing to see and so was their passing. When North Korea was on Portugal's side, Portugal didn't let them score, they just took the ball and ran to the other side and made a goal.

Score: 7-0

Chile won against switzerland. I watched only half a match but the score was 1-0.

yes were first in our group :D now we gotta face spain

portugal was dominating today. north korea got destroyed big time. portugal was playing nice and yea.
next game
Spain v.s hondurras

my prediction
2-0 spain

I'm rooting for New Zealand only because i love the under dog and don't mind seeing my favs lose. Although their game against Itali impressed me XD

SPain did a good job too David Villa played well but i was sad that he lost the penalty

Back