• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Feralipaltoise

pokefreaque

Darkness Lost...
Pokémon:
4-squirtle
4-wartortle
2-blastoise ul
2-blastoise pl
2-palkia g
1-palkia g lv x
1-bronzor
1-bronzong (cycler)
1-uxie

T/S/S:
1-broken time space stad.
4-volkners philosophy
3-Pokémon collector
4-bebe's search
3-super scoop up
1-luxury ball
2-premier ball
2- switch
4-rare candy

ENERGY:
13-water

Strategy is to hold off opponents bench until blastoise (main attacker) is built with energy using bronzong's cycled pkepwr with palkia g. Eventually palkia will be switched to the bench with blastoise out to snipe opponents bench and/or attack opponents active Pokémon. Feraligtr is there to use its pkepwr to load up on energy that cycler collects. The super scoop ups are to be used for damaged blastoise and getting rid uxie and bronzong from the bench so that palkia's pkepwr can be used to disrupt opponent's bench. What do u think? :) please let me know if im on the right track, thank you! :D

ENERGY:
13-water energy

Sorry... didn't mean to put water energy twice. :/

I like the deck Idea as I have run feraltoise with teched in glaceon lvl X, I like the idea of including Palkia, gives it a personal touch. but as a bit of constructive criticism. I never like to have 4 of a certain supporter ever. If you want to get a supporter reliably I personally find 3 as enough, I also don't think Volkner is that good. He is like a weaker uxie that uses you supporter for your turn. If you have your mind made up on using volkner, only run 2 since that is plenty. also I would drop 1 Bebe's search and swap the switch for either warp point or warp energy, warp point is great in the right situation for causing problems for your opponent while warp energy is basically switch but giving you extra energy. I also recomend swapping SSU for seeker because I played a redshark yesterday when my opponent had two tails from two SSU's so I prefer seeker, what ever you think suites you. Also two premier ball is too much a deck with only one lvl X, I would either drop one premier or go for 2-2 line of palkia for consistancy. Also dont run 2 palkia with only one X because it kills when you have two of a pokemon in your hand knowing the other probably wont be useful. Last thing is maybe tech in a 1-1-1 line for feraligatr prime so you can pile on energies fast!

so here are the changes I would recommend
-3 super scoop up
-2/4 volkner
-1/2 bebe's
-2 switch
-1 premier
-1 palkia

+3 seeker
+ 1-1-1 feraligatr prime line
+2 warp point/energy
+1 palkia lvl X (if you choose this keep the palkia and premier ball recomended to drop earlier)

hope this advise helps, I am no expert but I think this might look like the right way to go, choose to change/not change whatever you like, just some constructive criticism :D

Good luck with the deck and may your coin always flip heads!

Hi. Use Spiritomb AA to start the game because it's too long to grow up blastoise UL + Feraligatr Premium + Bronzong SF cycler.

I think Blastoise PL is better with Delcatty PL or Dialga PL reverse time.

I used DCE in this deck + Exchanger. I'll try to use Rescue Energy.

Wow. I completely forgot to write the feraligtr prime in. That's real special on my part. :( I did intend for that to be in the deck hence feralipaltoise.... oops. So yes, I like ur recommendations. I especially like the seeker. I have to get a hold of another palkia g... I only have one at the time. My intention with the volkners was to recoop the lost energy/any Pokémon that were sniper as a safeguard (get the energy back in the deck to use cycler/power up aqua press) but I guess that was over the top huh? Thanks for taking ur time to take a look at it... I will certainly consider ur suggestions! Thanx sweetie! ;) p.s. is 4-4-4 blastoise too much?

I think it might be a bit much, I would run a 3-3-3 run of blastoise with 2 UL and 1 PL. but increase the feraligatr line or tech in glaceon level X for power lock.

now I look back 3 seeker is too much and you may have volkner which is discard one card and draw until you have six cards, mixed up with aaron's collection which lets you grap 2 in any combination of basic energy or SP pokemon in your hand. but since it only picks up SP pokes which is palkia, I would recomend ditching it for two palmers contribution. Which puts it in your deck but with all your energy search should be fine. Also if you want another plakia level X get the new pack with dialga g lvl X and palkia G lvl X and 4 booster packs for $15-20 which is about the value of those two cards alone.

so
-1 seeker (3 was a mistake)
- 1-1-1 line of blastiose PL
-4 volkner/aaron

+1 palkia G lvl X
+ 1-1-1 line of either feraligatr or glaceon lvl X
+ 2 palmers contribution
+ 1-1 line of brongzong for consistancy

Good luck!

Back