Favourite Member

Oh mai kot noupati mentionet mii evripati heits mii tuu.

Finnish English

Aha! I've finished ranking my favorites:

1. [member]Deus: Nightmare Autarch[/member] and [member]Dark-Giratina[/member]: Tie
2. [member]evil_elf[/member]
3. [member]Nickwolff2[/member]
4. [member]teegrun[/member]
5. [member]Zyflair[/member]

Those are only the top five. I really miss evil_elf and Nickwolff2... :(

Top:

[member]ArceusShayminLovr[/member]
[smod]CMP[/smod]
[smod]King Arceus[/smod]
[member]Garitter[/member]
[member]silazu[/member]

1) [member]HypnoticLuxray[/member]
2) [member]sillykyle[/member]
3) [mod]Incinermyn[/mod]
4) [member]PDC[/member]

But I'm friends with everyone else on the Beach. These people are just people I know pretty well.

And teegrun, no offense, but half of your posts in this thread just makes you seem desperate for friends.

Edit: OMG almost forgot Imakuni/Hatman. Also miss XDogKing.

The Yoshi said:
3) [mod]Incinermyn[/mod]
4) [member]PDC[/member]

But I'm friends with everyone else on the Beach. These people are just people I know pretty well.

And teegrun, no offense, but half of your posts in this thread just makes you seem desperate for friends.

Mmhmm.

I also forgot Xous, who helped me when I first joined.

what i'm obviously best member here you guys are terrible people

tumblr_maezpdQUbD1rtt7r4.jpg

i like tdl because hes jazzy

Time to comment on people's posts!

Gistica said:
Blargh257, first beach member I ever met in person. And still the coolest one I've ever met. No offense, Glace, Matryoshka, Infinity, Sillykyl, DNA, Meaty, and Nigel, but Blargh's the coolest.
I didn't even make the not as cool as Blargh257 list. We totally didn't meet at nationals or anything... ;~;

safariblade said:
All my Safari Zone bros.

Jake, James, Ben, Adam, Austin.
The 'sexy six' (me included to make 6)

You know who you are.

I also enjoy the company of KA, omah, and Kyle.
When Kyle makes the list as an honorable mention and I'm nowhere to be found it hurts pretty deep, bro.

The Yoshi said:
3) [mod]Incinermyn[/mod]
4) [member]PDC[/member]

Edit: OMG almost forgot Imakuni/Hatman. Also miss XDogKing.
Yet another list I've
Spoilered cuz long posts are lame.

Tier 0:

[member]~Passion~[/member]

Tier 1:

Bippa
sillykyle
Zorua

My favorite members are the ones on my friends list. I mean, that's kinda why they're there, right?

Welp. Didn't see my name mentioned lol. But I gotta say SoulWind, NarcoticHobo, SafariBlade, DNA (for the epic name), and probably a few others that haven't hit me. Zorua!!! :3

People on my friend list (Some of wich aren´t that active anymore D: ) and DNA...Even if I don´t talk to him at all and when I do I probably confuse him. : P

And basically everybody else even if we don´t talk. Me siento bien aquí. : D

None of you guys's(grammar...?) favorite member is Afro-G...? Gawd, you guys suck...loljk, I like all yallz xP But more srsly, Afro is like, the coolest person here, and also my most favoritest person in the world <3

TheOtterBoy said:
and DNA...Even if I don´t talk to him at all and when I do I probably confuse him. : P

...Who are you again? :p

also apparently I ended up on the faves list of quite a few people; I love you guys.

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
...Who are you again? :p

also apparently I ended up on the faves list of quite a few people; I love you guys.

How do you know they are referring to you and not D.N.A

Back