Favorite Food

Sushi and kroketten, just not at the same time. :p

Also, ++ for salmon. Grilled on cedar or steamed with herbs are my favourite preparation methods.

I have a friend who works at McDonalds and ever since he started working there, he's refused to eat the food.

Celebi23 said:
I have a friend who works at McDonalds and ever since he started working there, he's refused to eat the food.

Was the same with an ex of mine when he worked there during college. Not even giving it to him for free every shift was enough to get him to eat it.

Celebi23 said:

Yeah, most fast food sucks in terms of taste and nutrition. I haven't ate at a McDonalds in almost five years, mainly do to the fact the fries are too salty,

Mickey Dee's...to me it all tastes the same...must be that McSpecial Sauce mayo whatever the put on everything...

Khoresht e ghorme sabzi.
Oh my you need to taste that at least once. It's so good I don't even.
607823.jpg

*click*
I can post our recipe if anyone is seriously interested.

Puff said:
Psssshh. Come to CA and have some In-N-Out. You'll never go back to McDonald's.

I agree with you A LOT.

Has any of you heard of discada? It's a very delicious mixture of ham, sausage, chile, onion and many other stuff. Most people make it with pork, but I prefer it made with turkey.

Other mexican foods I love include: tacos, enchiladas, tamales, burritos, tostadas, and...maybe others, but I forgot. :}

Puff said:
I love Mushrooms
I feel the uncontrollable urge to go post a favorite mushrooms thread now.
Trolls will nest and reproduce there.

I forgot that I never said Lobster.
You have not LIVED till' you've had one.

Lobster is great but it's VERY expensive. The preparation and difficulty to aquire are to blame here, but I can't deny that it is one of the best seafoods around. I just really don't feel like dishing out around $20 when I can easily get another satisfying meal for less than half that price.

Just a poor man's opinion here lol.

ComfortEagle said:
Lobster is great but it's VERY expensive. The preparation and difficulty to aquire are to blame here, but I can't deny that it is one of the best seafoods around. I just really don't feel like dishing out around $20 when I can easily get another satisfying meal for less than half that price.

Just a poor man's opinion here lol.
Ikr?
An alternative to that is crab, but I am really sick of crab.
(Living in maryland)

Aha -- yes, lobster. I've had it as a birthday meal every year since I can remember.

Oh, and hummus. Love it.

Zyflair said:
Relatively, sure.

Actually, Subway is better, really, if we're talking about nutrition.

Is Subway technically fastfood lol?

fried chicken

What-a-Burger confirmed for having best burgers of any fast food restaurant that I've been to.

Back