Favorite Fast Food Chain

Non Sequitur said:
wow
MSG is pretty damn tasty

Well MSG is made to make food taste better and get you hooked, so...

Random Numbers said:
I LOVE subway.

I do too. I think it's the only healthy thing there is as far as fast food goes, and it's still delicious.

I'm surprised no one said anything about this so, I'm posting it again.

Once you have a McDonald's cheeseburger sitting in your classroom at school for pretty much the whole school year WITHOUT IT ROTTING, you never eat there again. Not even the bread or the fries got moldy. ( O- n -O )

Meatheart said:
I do too. I think it's the only healthy thing there is as far as fast food goes, and it's still delicious.

Only if you eat a veggie salad. Otherwise the processed meat is bad for you, and the sandwiches have way too many carbs.

McDonald's has got to be my favorite fast food chain. The McNuggets, those heavenly fries... Oh man.

I don't really count Chipotle as fast food but if I did that would definitely be #1. I consider places like Chipotle and Subway... "Medium speed" food. Not fast food, and not exactly a restaurant. Something in-between.

Xous said:
McDonald's has got to be my favorite fast food chain. The McNuggets, those heavenly fries... Oh man.

I don't really count Chipotle as fast food but if I did that would definitely be #1. I consider places like Chipotle and Subway... "Medium speed" food. Not fast food, and not exactly a restaurant. Something in-between.
I'm making "medium speed food" my user title now.

Arby's
Subway
Chipotle
Five Guys

I could do without all other fast food places, and just eat these four.

I'm vegetarian. Fast food is just so unhealthy. Two reasons why I eat fast food maybe only once a year, and that's just Subway.

This is a super hard choice. I'm a sucker for the classics like KFC and McDonald's, but man there are a lot that get honorable mentions for me. This includes In N Out, Five Guys, Whataburger, and Chick Fil-A but I think I have to give the top honor to Taco Bell. It may be faux Mexican food in the Americanized format, but ever since the Crunchwrap Supreme came out, I was utterly sold and I have been rarely let down by them.

dmaster out.

No idea if anyone said this yet...

If you're planning on going to Five Guys and have a peanut allergy, you're probably going to die. They cook everything in peanut oil and serve peanuts on the side. The peanuts are better than the fries, and they're free.

It's glorious.

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAC DIZZLEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Though Arby's is simply amazing and Culver's is up there too

Also don't play Mcd's monopoly, it's a huge scam. There are only two Boardwalk pieces; your odds of getting one of them are beyond astronomical.

I work at mcds, ask me anything

it's not really as bad as you might think guys

PMJ said:
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAC DIZZLEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Though Arby's is simply amazing and Culver's is up there too

Also don't play Mcd's monopoly, it's a huge scam. There are only two Boardwalk pieces; your odds of getting one of them are beyond astronomical.

I work at mcds, ask me anything

it's not really as bad as you might think guys
Yeah I've heard from VY you do. I never thought it sounded THAT bad as a kid.
I know there are only two boardwalks but I tend to play it more for the instant winners. For example, my friends and I have already won 8 medium fries through Monopoly. Can't complain man.

awesomeo500 said:
My favorite fast food chain would be In-N-Out :D

This guy has 0 posts. wow.

McDonalds isn't the best, but its sometimes just right.

Rusticks said:

If you're planning on going to Five Guys and have a peanut allergy, you're probably going to die. They cook everything in peanut oil and serve peanuts on the side. The peanuts are better than the fries, and they're free.

It's glorious.

Yeah this.

I've only been in a Five-Guys once, and didn't get a chance to try it nonetheless, but if you're allergic to peanuts and enjoy life, for the love of god don't go into a Five-Guys.

Rusticks said:

It's glorious.

Most people that are allergic to peanuts can safely eat peanut oil (I would ask the doctor though, just to be safe). The peanuts on the side are optional (at least at mine), so if you don't want them you just walk past them. I actually prefer their fries too. The salt and grease is what I pay for.

dmaster out.

The Subway around here has great service, so it's my favorite place to go.

Zyflair said:
The Subway around here has great service, so it's my favorite place to go.

That's good. The Subway by my house has terrible service, they usually talk about my dad behind is back in Spanish which is funny because he understands Spanish.
Speaking of, would you guys count Auntie Anne's Pretzels as fast food? If so, it's my favorite for sure. Like, their pretzels are to die for. I have none of their stores in my town so whenever I go to AZ I buy like 5 packages of Pretzel sticks to stock up. Also their Icee things are good.

Meatheart said:
Like, their pretzels are to die for.

Oh, the irony.

There is a Persian restaurant called Noora that I am very fond of in the city. It's not really fast food, but I guess they do have a drive through. I always get they Lamb Kebab with Mint Yogurt sauce and Saffron Rice<3

Jay said:
Meatheart said:
Like, their pretzels are to die for.

Oh, the irony.

There is a Persian restaurant called Noora that I am very fond of in the city. It's not really fast food, but I guess they do have a drive through. I always get they Lamb Kebab with Mint Yogurt sauce and Saffron Rice<3

irony
nah
nah
I've never been a big fan of Middle Eastern food, but Lamb Kebab is good so I guess I like that. I figured that was just traditional here.

Back