Favorite Episode

Magnezone

one of the only black people in pokemon
Whats your favorite episode of pokemon? It can be any episode.
Mine is the Giant Claydol episode. I just think that episode is funny.

the 1st one ever made half of my life i was like whats that rainbow thing bird then gold came out and my life was complete. ^_^

my favorite is Wired For Battle, becuase my 2 favorite pokemon, scizor and heracross, face off. Scizor loses though :(

My favorite episode would have to be the one with Mawile. It was very cute. X3

I liked the swablu episode (no surprizes there) and the very first one. I also think the episode where pikachu is licking the ketchup bottle and squirts scyther and Ash calls himself Tom Ato was funny.

I like the older episodes anyway.Even though a new one is my favorite does not mean I like the new ones better.

I like the one were Dawn sets out on her journey, and she has that big 'ol pack that she can't get out the door. :D And in the same one were she tries to catch the burmy. But what I think was hilarious was when Piplup coulden't defeat the Buneary, Dawn said, "Don't wory Piplup. You just gotta keep on truckin'!"

I just remember this episode yesterday. I like the episode where everyone on that island and the pokemon talked to each other with sud-title on the bottom..I loved that episode.

Oh....I love so many of the episodes, it's almost impossible to say!

Well, I liked:

"Claydol, Too Tall!"

"A Parent Trapped!"

"Air Time!" (one of my very favorites!)

"For Ho-oh the Bells Toll!"

"Winner By a Nosepass!" (my favorite gym Battle)

"Unfair Weather Friends!"

And many, many, many others that I can't think of right now (or can't remember the names)

My favorite episode was,I think called "Sweet Baby James."I like it because James gets my favorite pokemon,Mime Jr.

I think the first episode was the best, I don't know what it is, but no other episode compares to the first one...

I like island of Giant Pokemon. The had sud-titles so we can finnaly undestand what there saying.

My Favorites:

Claydol, Big and Tall
Channeling the Battle Zone
Setting the World on it's Buneary
Following a Madien Voyage
King and Queen for a Day
Island of the Giant Pokemon

my favorite episodes is the houen grand festival( ever though i never saw Hi Ho Silverwind), all of may's contests, ash's gym battle with tate and liza( pikachu and swellow looked SO cool when they were metalic!!) the 1st episode, wishcash and ash, claydoll big and tall, the one where ash called himself 'tom addio', and more !

Oh, I thought of another one of my favorites!

Ghost of a Chance.

That one and Winner By a Nosepass were the best gym battle episodes.

I did like that one where Ash gives himself a fake name, and Pikachu had a crush on a ketuchup bottle, A KETCHUP BOTTLE ! (sorry for speaking in caps)

my favorite is "just waiting on a friend". you know, the one about ninetales waiting for her master to come home. i think it was so cute. i never knew the episode existed until i saw it on the pokemon master marathon. i drew my ninetales icon i am using for this site right after i saw that episode.

Back