Family Guy

the new episode was funny I guess. The part with meg and stewie in the bathtub was funny.
I just think some of the older ones in the season were better.

It's horribly offensive and disgusting. Every single episode, without exception, makes a Stolen, molestation, or abortion joke. Hilarious.

(Randy) said:
the new episode was funny I guess. The part with meg and stewie in the bathtub was funny.

That part just made me crack up so bad!

Redstar said:
It's horribly offensive and disgusting. Every single episode, without exception, makes a Stolen, molestation, or abortion joke. Hilarious.

? So what are you calling it?

love the show. And if you don't like it Redstar then don't watch it and don't complain in a thread full of fans

Redstar said:

That's what most comedies are. Whether it be stand up, movies, or shows.

So what are all your favorite episodes or jokes? Personally I love the whole Surfin' Bird episode. (And the song XD)

Yeah, they even joked about that episode in another episode, where peter lost his memory.
Personally, I love the show. Despite what others think, it's a lot of work to come up with new material like that every week. The best animated comedy since the Simpsons, IMO.

just saw this week's episode, it was pretty good. The bathtub thing.... i'm suprised they went there

WailmerMan said:
And if you don't like it Redstar then don't watch it and don't complain in a thread full of fans
There is a difference between ranting and criticizing the show. The thread isn't for fans on Family Guy. If it is, it doesn't belong here.

American sitcoms like Family Guy have little to no appeal for me; vulgar jokes, pointless comedy plots, and just a sad representation of cultural taste.

ShadowLugia said:
Yeah, they even joked about that episode in another episode, where peter lost his memory.
Personally, I love the show. Despite what others think, it's a lot of work to come up with new material like that every week. The best animated comedy since the Simpsons, IMO.
The Simpsons is kinda getting old. I love the movie though with the city and pollution. Family Guy owns them now though probably 82%-18%.

I think Simpsons is almost as good as Family Guy, same goes with South Park and Robot Chicken. And Cleaveland Show is the same thing...

ANYWAY let's get back on topic.

I like The Simpsons as well as this show too. Family Guy is just like amazingly funny.

dmaster out.

Tell you the truth these shows(Family Guy, Southpark...etc) have lessons in it...that is if you look deep enough...plus they are funny as well....a fat man chasing a cake...

Back