TCG Fakes Fake card set Whispering Winds pokemoncardmaker.net

GholdyLocks

Make it rain
Hi i was wondering if i could get some feedback on the set i just posted and show yall what ive been working on

Treeko.png

Grovyle.png

Hi i was wondering if i could get some feedback on the set i just posted and show yall what ive been working on

Welcome—I’d suggest creating attacks with effects, or even adding an ability. Though having attacks that only do damage are fine, Pokemon that have abilities or attacks with extra effects will always be more interesting (and often more playable!), especially when making custom cards. Let your creativity run wild!

A decent start, but Treecko is spelt incorrectly. When creating a new card. You will want to add an effect such as "This Pokémon also does 10 damage to itself" or "If you have Tyranitar in play, this attack does 200 more damage" for example. It would also help if you had an Ability that will be useful for the players. This can range to Pokémon tasking less damage from attacks or Pokémon having no Retreat Cost if the correct conditions are met. For example, I could do a Lugia card that had the Ability of Rainbow Wing with the effect "If you have Ho-Oh in play, this Pokémon has no Retreat Cost". This means that I could give Lugia a Retreat Cost of 2 for example, so that the only way it would have no Retreat Cost is if I had at least one Ho-Oh card in play.

Be creative, but keep the balance just right, it does, after all, need to look as if you can play it in a legal tournament.

So far so good, I would recommend giving Grovyle a bit more HP, no more than 100. Also I would recommend Sceptile ex, Blaziken ex, Swampert ex, Kyogre ex, Groudon ex, and Rayqaza ex being added if you're trying to make a full set. (Plus some secret rares)

Back