Fake Card: Kirlia

shadow_bind

Aspiring Trainer
Test run for the latest blanks from Fangking:

dpt-kirlia.jpg

Playing mind games with your opponent should be the trademark of Psychic-types. However, I think that the game these days is too fast-paced for disruption cards to work effectively :(

Tell me what you think about this card! Criticism is really helpful, expecially for any wrong font placements, typos, playability of the card etc.

Card art is done by me. You can view it at a larger size here.

Looks awesome mate, I reckon that's one of the most creative attacks I've seen :) The art is awesome as usual, nice work.

The art is simply excellent, it could easily pass for the real thing. Hope you turn your Infernape, Floatzel and Omastar into cards as well!

Excellent card! The only flaw (hardly one anyway) is the border of the card. I find that it is slightly more thick than used on most TCG cards. Besides that, awesome job! This could probably pass for a real card!

Also, are you going to post the fake set on PokeBeach when it is completed?

The "T" and "M" (capitalized ones) from the attack names, are blurred. Don't ever, ever, EVER save files as .jpeg, save files as .png

awesome artwork and card otherwise ^^

ZapCannon: I think Pokémaniac has the answer to your question :)

Pokémaniac: Thanks! I forgot to give credit to Fangking for the blank and fonts though.

Flame Claw: The idea for the first attack is borrowed from other card games, just never seen in Pokemon. I think it's interesting to add some interesting strategies into Pokemon.

scampy: Actually, those have been turned into cards before. I'm currently 'remastering' them to fit into Fangking's latest blanks though, and will post them up soon.

PokeChamp: OK, I never actually noticed the border thickness before. But I don't think it's much of a biggie :) I didn't make these blanks anyway, Fangking did. I probably won't complete an entire set, though (I don't have a spoiler list, I just make cards as I go along and slip them into a 'set')

Shining Latios: Thanks!

::DF111:: Thanks! I've never had a DD before, and I don't think I actually deserve one :p There just so many better artists out there!

Shadow Ice: Thanks!

Flygon999: Thanks for pointing that out. I never noticed that before!

Back